ALUSTAR 300Art.-Nr : A02029
ALUSTAR 300 belongs to the ALUSTAR range.
Like its colleagues, ALUSTAR 300 is a low-residue and low-foaming machine cleaner that makes aluminium and other sensitive materials shine again. It is ideal for machine use in spray-, immersion- and ultrasonic applications.
- REMOVES extremely heavy soiling such as grease, oil, release agents, soot, smoke, etc.
- CLEANS sensitive materials such as aluminium, non-ferrous metal and plastic as well as steel and stainless steel
- Energy-efficient, as it is effective already at room temperature
- Safe → VOC-free, phosphate-free
- Long bath lives → demulsifying properties
- Compatible with oil separators → tested in accordance with ÖNORM B 5105
- Miscible with water
ALUSTAR 300 is a highly alkaline, water-based cleaner and degreaser for extremely persistent contaminations. It is used in mechanical cleaning- and degreasing processes. It has a product description in accordance with ÖNORM B 5105, which means it is compatible with oil separators (registration number: ON-N 2011 138). The cleaner can be used for cleaning aluminium, steel/stainless steel, plastics, and other alkali-resistant surfaces.
As ALUSTAR 300 has been tested in accordance with ÖNORM B 5105, using an oil separator may extend the service life of the cleaning fluid remarkably.
Thanks to its effective formula, the cleaner can be diluted with water, depending on the field of application. When used on copper or brass, 1 – 2 %, when used on aluminium, steel/stainless steel, plastics or other alkali-resistant surfaces, 3 – 5 %.
We will be happy to send you titration instructions and –curves for determining the concentration.
ALUSTAR 300 has been designed as a low-temperature cleaner and can hence be applied effectively at ambient temperature. Its cleaning performance will increase as the temperature increases.
The product characteristics at a glance:
- Highly alkaline, water-based cleaner and degreaser
- Suitable for mechanical applications
- Removes extremely persistent contaminations
- Suitable for aluminium-, steel-/stainless steel- or plastic surfaces
- Can already be used at ambient temperature
- Long service life due to demulsifying properties
- Tested in accordance with ÖNORM B 5105
Related links to "ALUSTAR 300"
Seals of approval
- Energy efficient by low application temperature
- the cleaner can be mixed with water and is therefore very economical
- Free from volatile organic compounds
|Contamination:||corrosion protection light, dust and swarf, foodstuffs, grease, nicotine , oil, separating agents, smoke, soot|
|Material:||aluminium, Plastics, stainless steel, steel, tiles|
|Check material compatibility:||rubber, varnished surfaces, zinc-coated surfaces|
|Cleaner basis:||water-based alkaline|
|Mechanics:||automatic parts washing machine, pipe- & heat exchanger cleaning, ultrasound|
|Seal of approval:||Clean Blue, miscible with water, VOC free!|
|Safety advice:||Eye Dam. 1, Skin Corr. 1B|
Field of application
- Universal – for manual and mechanical applications (e.g. in pressure washers and ultrasonic cleaning devices)
- In automated parts cleaning processes, e.g. in Production or Maintenance
- Suitable for more delicate materials, such as aluminium or galvanized surfaces
- Ultrasonic devices
- Hot-water parts washing systems
- Line- and multi-chamber systems
- Conveyor systems
- Spraying systems
- Flooding systems
- Pressure washers
- Immersion baths
Just dilute ALUSTAR 300 with water according to the required concentration and pour it into the device. When the cleaning performance decreases, add more liquid or replace the cleaning fluid.
Low application temperature, energy-saving, water-saving
For us, sustainability means taking responsibility
From renewable raw materials, non-flammable, VOC-free, non-marking
Suitable for the food industry, miscible with water, can be rinsed without residue
Free from / reduced volatile organic compounds according to EU regulation