Spray Gun Cleaner & Paint Gun Washer
Our PROLAQ cleaning systems PROLAQ Compact and PROLAQ Auto are complemented by our PROLAQ L paint remover. Together they form an effective system for the removal of non-dried varnishes, paints, and printing inks.
For cleaning painting tools such as paint spray guns, flow cup guns, brushes, hoses, etc.
THE SPECIAL FEATURES:
- Safe work + environmental protection through VOC-reduced and low-labelled or label-free cleaners!
- Reduction of hazardous substances and multiple cleaner use through recirculation with 3-stage treatment. This results in savings in terms of costs, waste, and resources.
- 3-stage treatment in the PROLAQ Compact or Auto:
- The coarser paint and varnish residues are first collected by a pre-filter.
- The medium then flows into a sedimentation tank where the suspended matter in the cleaner settles to the bottom.
- After that, the cleaner flows through a fine filter in which smaller particles are collected.
PROLAQ is a project funded by the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy.
- Recirculation with 3-stage treatment
- Ten times longer service life on average
- Safe + environmentally friendly: VOC-reduced and low-labelling or label-free paint strippers
- Operational protective measures & costs are eliminated or minimized:
- No extraction necessary
- No special transport and storage regulations
- Disposal of the paint strippers as standard solvent waste (if the unit is used for its intended purpose)
- Generates only one tenth of the disposal volume
Perfectly equipped at all times
With the original accessories for your BIO-CIRCLE product you’re always on the safe side, be it stainless steel inserts, brushes or filters.Zur Zubehör-Übersicht
Do you want to sell PROLAQ to your customers?
We are looking for new sales partner to optimize this business and become even more successful with you together. Are you interested?
Contact us now!
The BIO-CIRCLE in your company.
Take a look at the site and see for yourself the excellent cleaning performance while providing the best protection for users and the environment.Terms and conditions