Spray Gun Cleaner & Paint Gun Washer
Our PROLAQ cleaning systems have been especially designed for the cleaning of painting tools, such as spray guns, gravity spray guns or paintbrushes.
ROLAQ is a spray gun cleaner that can reduce VOC emissions significantly, extend service & maintenance periods, and also increase the efficiency of operations across a wide range of areas.
Paint deposits are removed from hoses and tools, which helps avoid sloppy spray pattern or droplet formation. The PROLAQ Compact parts washers is for manual paint removal, whereas PROLAQ Auto can also the clean painting tools automatically. The integrated compressed air gun then makes drying the parts easy.
ECO-FRIENDLY AND PROFITABLE CLEANING OF PAINTING TOOLS AND SPRAY GUNS
The devices are complemented by our spray gun cleaners, merging into an effective system for the removal of undried varnish, paint and ink.
What makes it special: HAZMAT reduction and multiple cleaner usage
Instead of using conventional thinners, the PROLAQ systems work with HAZMAT-reduced cleaners that facilitate pleasant work, make storage easy and save the environment.
Integrated cleaner treatment
The parts washers facilitate multiple use of the cleaning fluids. This is achieved by recirculation and 3-step treatment, which also leads to savings in costs, waste and resources.
1. Coarse paint and varnish residues are collected by a pre-filter.
2. The fluid flows on into a sedimentation basin, where the suspended particles contained in the cleaner settle on the bottom.
3. After that, the cleaner flows through a fine filter, where smaller particles are collected.
This way the useful life can be extended many times over, depending on the imported varnish and interaction between varnish and cleaner.
Do you want to become a customer or distributor of PROLAQ? Get more information >
Do you want to visit us at PaintExpo, Karlsruhe - Hall/Booth 8/8-309? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and you will get a free exhibition ticket!
- Recyclable, on average 10 times longer service lives
- VOC-reduced and low-label or label-free under the CLP Regulation
- Safe workplace with positive effects on the employee
- Protective measures & costs are obsolete or minimized:
- No extraction required
- No special transport- and storage regulations
- The paint strippers and varnish removers are disposed of as standard solvent waste (if the device is used properly)
- Disposal quantities are reduced to one tenth.
Perfectly equipped at all times
With the original accessories for your BIO-CIRCLE product you’re always on the safe side, be it stainless steel inserts, brushes or filters.Zur Zubehör-Übersicht
Do you want to sell PROLAQ to your customers?
We are looking for new sales partner to optimize this business and become even more successful with you together. Are you interested?
Contact us now!
What customers say:
Durch die einfache Bedienung, die schnelle, sichere und umweltschonende Reinigung auch hochgradig verschmutzter Teile und den hohen Standzeiten des...Stefan Schaller - KFZ-Innung Mittelfranken
The BIO-CIRCLE in your company.
Take a look at the site and see for yourself the excellent cleaning performance while providing the best protection for users and the environment.Terms and conditions