Floor CleanerArt.-Nr : A02015
The low-foaming floor cleaner, produced on an aqueous, alkaline basis, is optimal for daily floor cleaning and can be used both manually and mechanically. It cleans all water-resistant floor coverings.
Due to its ingredients, the cleaner is optimal for ESD floor coverings. Sensitive electronically or digitally controlled systems and machines remain protected, as electrostatic discharges continue to be discharged in a controlled manner.
- REMOVES oils, greases, release agents, nicotine, abraded particles, sanding dust, etc.
- CLEANS tiles, wood, linoleum, PVC, rubber, matt stone floors (terracotta, marble or granite), etc.
- Suitable for EDS floor coverings → free of polymers
- For most common floor cleaning machines
- Safe + environmentally friendly → VOC- and label-free
- Very economical → miscible with water
- Gentle on materials
Floor Cleaner features a strong dissolving power and is easy to use manually or, with major areas, mechanically.
Its excellent wetting properties release dirt even from small crannies and depressions.
The water-based, low-foaming cleaner is gentle on the surfaces because it is non-abrasive.
This means it is not only suitable for cleaning tile- and wood floors, but also for stone floors, e.g. granite, terracotta or marble.
Floor cleaner is non-flammable and requires no labelling under the CLP Regulation.
- Cleans in a material-protecting and non-abrasive manner
- Excellent wetting properties, good at releasing contaminations
- Can be heated up to 90°C/194°F
- Cleans all water-resistant flooring materials, such as tiles, wood, linoleum, PVC, and rubber
- Suitable for matt stone floors (e.g. terracotta, marble, granite)
Related links to "Floor Cleaner"
Seals of approval
- the cleaner can be mixed with water and is therefore very economical
- the cleaner is ready-to-use
- unlabelled according to CLP-regulations
- Free from volatile organic compounds
|Contamination:||dust and swarf, foodstuffs, grease, Insect dirt , nicotine , oil, separating agents, rubber residues, smoke, soot|
|Material:||Plastics, stainless steel, steel, tiles, Wood|
|Check material compatibility:||aluminium, non-ferrous metal, rubber, varnished surfaces, zinc-coated surfaces|
|Cleaner basis:||water-based alkaline|
|Mechanics:||floor cleaning equipment & pressure washers, manual cleaning|
|Concentrate:||dilutable, ready to use|
|Seal of approval:||miscible with water, Ready-To-Use, unlabelled, VOC free!|
Field of application
- Across all sectors
- All water-resistant floor coverings in factory halls, schools, sports halls, etc.
- Mechanical use: suitable for most common floor cleaning machines
- In case of persistent stains: spray on cleaner and pre-clean with a sponge or brush
- Manual use: simply spray on, allow to act for a short time and wipe off with a cloth or rinse off with water
Low application temperature, energy-saving, water-saving
For us, sustainability means taking responsibility
From renewable raw materials, non-flammable, VOC-free, non-marking
Suitable for the food industry, miscible with water, can be rinsed without residue
Free from / reduced volatile organic compounds according to EU regulation