Floor CleanerArt.-Nr : A02015
Floor Cleaner gently removes contaminations from floorings such as linoleum, rubber or PVC. For instance, food residues, flyspeck or oils can be dissolved effectively. It is suited for daily manual and also for mechanical floor cleaning.
- Water-based, low-foaming cleaner
- For everyday manual and mechanical floor cleaning
- No labelling required under the CLP Regulation
Floor Cleaner features a strong dissolving power and is easy to use manually or, with major areas, mechanically.
Its excellent wetting properties release dirt even from small crannies and depressions.
The water-based, low-foaming cleaner is gentle on the surfaces because it is non-abrasive.
This means it is not only suitable for cleaning tile- and wood floors, but also for stone floors, e.g. granite, terracotta or marble.
Floor cleaner is non-flammable and requires no labelling under the CLP Regulation.
- Cleans in a material-protecting and non-abrasive manner
- Excellent wetting properties, good at releasing contaminations
- Can be heated up to 90°C/194°F
- Cleans all water-resistant flooring materials, such as tiles, wood, linoleum, PVC, and rubber
- Suitable for matt stone floors (e.g. terracotta, marble, granite)
Related links to "Floor Cleaner"
Seals of approval
- the cleaner can be mixed with water and is therefore very economical
- the cleaner is ready-to-use
- unlabelled according to CLP-regulations
- Free from volatile organic compounds
|Contamination:||dust and swarf, foodstuffs, grease, Insect dirt , nicotine , oil, separating agents, rubber residues, smoke, soot|
|Material:||Plastics, stainless steel, steel, tiles, Wood|
|Check material compatibility:||aluminium, non-ferrous metal, rubber, varnished surfaces, zinc-coated surfaces|
|Cleaner basis:||water-based alkaline|
|Mechanics:||floor cleaning equipment & pressure washers, manual cleaning|
|Concentrate:||dilutable, ready to use|
|Seal of approval:||miscible with water, Ready-To-Use, unlabelled, VOC free!|
Field of application
- Can be used on industry-, hall- and workshop floors, and in production halls
- Suitable for supermarkets, drugstores, and sales floors
- Can for instance also be used in gyms or on terraces
Floor Cleaner can be applied to contaminated floors as concentrate or diluted up to 1:40 with water.
It can be sprayed on effortlessly and rinsed off with water or wiped off with a cloth after a short exposure time. By heating it to a maximum of 90 °C, cleaning performance can be increased still.
In mechanical applications, e.g. in floor cleaning machines, a cleaner concentration of 3 – 5 % is recommended. Higher concentrations are possible, depending on the level of contamination.
Low application temperature, energy-saving, water-saving
For us, sustainability means taking responsibility
From renewable raw materials, non-flammable, VOC-free, non-marking
Suitable for the food industry, miscible with water, can be rinsed without residue
Free from / reduced volatile organic compounds according to EU regulation