Corrosion protection for water-based systemsArt.-Nr : A00111
Corrosion protection for water-based systems is a low-foaming corrosion protection component for the Bio-Circle cleaning agents, anti-spatter sprays, passivation baths, water treatment products, and high-pressure water systems.
- Free from mineral oil, nitrite, PTBB, and from secondary amines and phosphor compounds
- Very economical – low application concentration
- No labelling required under the CLP Regulation
- Also for improving corrosion protection in the BIO-CIRCLE Liquid
The low-foaming corrosion inhibitor for neutral and alkaline cleaning agents, welding protection sprays, passivation baths and water treatment media contains 100% active ingredients. It achieves optimal effect in neutral and alkaline systems. Corrosion protection for water-based systems improves corrosion protection in case of long service lives, e.g. in alkaline industrial cleaning systems, or as a passivation agent; it provides temporary corrosion protection for steel-, iron- and casting materials in short-term interim storage. The corrosion inhibitor is very economical and free from mineral oil, nitrite, PTBB, and from secondary amines and phosphor compounds. In addition, it requires no labelling under the CLP Regulation.
- Water-miscible, amine-based
- Provides temporary corrosion protection for steel-, iron- and casting materials
- Achieves optimal effect in neutral and alkaline systems
- Improved corrosion protection with long service lives
- Ideal for improving corrosion protection in the BIO-CIRCLE L
Related links to "Corrosion protection for water-based systems"
|Material:||Plastics, stainless steel, steel, Tiles, Zinc-coated surfaces|
|Mechanics:||automatic parts washing machine, Handreinigung, pipe- & heat exchanger cleaning|
|Check material compatibility:||rubber|
Field of application
- Particularly suited to substitute nitrite-containing anti-corrosion formulations in neutral and alkaline solutions
- For the Bio-Circle cleaning agents, anti-spatter sprays, passivation baths, water treatment products, and high-pressure water systems
In order to achieve optimal corrosion protection, the application concentration should be between 0.5% and 2.5%.
The fluid can also be used separately as a rinsing bath.
Low application temperature, energy-saving, water-saving
From renewable raw materials, non-flammable, VOC-free, non-marking
Suitable for the food industry, miscible with water, can be rinsed without residue
Free from / reduced volatile organic compounds according to EU regulation