Corrosion protection for water-based systemsArt.-Nr : A00111
The low-foaming Corrosion Protection 100 is a universally applicable product for parts cleaning: It is added directly to the cleaner, is easy to wash off, and subsequent processes such as painting are possible without any problems.
Corrosion Protection 100 can be used in all neutral and alkaline BIO-CIRCLE cleaners, as well as in many parts washers, RWRs and baths.
For mixing ratios see Application below.
- FOR steel, iron and cast iron
- Economical → very high yield
- Temporary corrosion protection
- Label-free, VOC-free under the CLP Regulation
- Free of mineral oil, nitrite, secondary amines and phosphorus compounds
The low-foaming corrosion inhibitor for neutral and alkaline cleaning agents, welding protection sprays, passivation baths and water treatment media contains 100% active ingredients. It achieves optimal effect in neutral and alkaline systems. Corrosion protection for water-based systems improves corrosion protection in case of long service lives, e.g. in alkaline industrial cleaning systems, or as a passivation agent; it provides temporary corrosion protection for steel-, iron- and casting materials in short-term interim storage. The corrosion inhibitor is very economical and free from mineral oil, nitrite, PTBB, and from secondary amines and phosphor compounds. In addition, it requires no labelling under the CLP Regulation.
- Water-miscible, amine-based
- Provides temporary corrosion protection for steel-, iron- and casting materials
- Achieves optimal effect in neutral and alkaline systems
- Improved corrosion protection with long service lives
- Ideal for improving corrosion protection in the BIO-CIRCLE L
Related links to "Corrosion protection for water-based systems"
Seals of approval
- unlabelled according to CLP-regulations
- Free from volatile organic compounds
|Material:||Plastics, stainless steel, steel, tiles, zinc-coated surfaces|
|Check material compatibility:||rubber|
|Mechanics:||automatic parts washing machine, manual cleaning, pipe- & heat exchanger cleaning|
|Seal of approval:||unlabelled, VOC free!|
Field of application
- For use in all neutral and alkaline BIO-CIRCLE cleaners
- In Hot-Water Parts Washers, RWRs and high-pressure parts washing devices
- Can also be used in passivation baths and immersion baths
- Suitable as a water treatment agent
|Cleaner||Miscibility||Use in parts washers|
|↓||with water||for manual use||
|BIO-CIRCLE Turbo||BIO-CIRCLE HP||HP Vigo||RWR
Pipe and heat exchangers - cleaning plants
|Corrosion protection 100
(for water-based systems)
|yes||0,5 % - 2,5 %||0,5 % - 2,5 %||0,5 % - 2,5 %||0,5 % - 2,5 %||0,5 % - 2,5 %||0,5 % - 2,5 %|
Low application temperature, energy-saving, water-saving
For us, sustainability means taking responsibility
From renewable raw materials, non-flammable, VOC-free, non-marking
Suitable for the food industry, miscible with water, can be rinsed without residue
Free from / reduced volatile organic compounds according to EU regulation