PROLAQ L 400Art.-Nr : A02069
The PROLAQ L 400 varnish remover stands out for its strong cleaning power on water- and solvent-based varnishes and paints, as well as for its fast and almost residue-free drying. It is a real alternative to cellulose thinner, as it is label-free – the employees' health and the environment are protected.
- REMOVES primarily solvent-based and water-based paints and varnishes
- CLEANS all paint application tools, paint pumps, print rollers, etc.
- Fast and virtually residue-free drying
- Increase of occupational safety → 45 % VOC content
- Safe → label-free
- 5–10 times longer service life → recyclable
- For mechanical and manual use
- Ready for use
PROLAQ is a project funded by the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy.
ROLAQ L 400 has been especially designed for use in the PROLAQ cleaning system but it equally suited for immersion bath applications.
Related links to "PROLAQ L 400"
Seals of approval
- the cleaner is ready-to-use
- unlabelled according to CLP-regulations
|Contamination:||ink, printing ink, pigmented ink, paint, varnish|
|Material:||aluminium, non-ferrous metals, stainless steel, steel, tiles, zinc-coated surfaces|
|Check material compatibility:||plastics, rubber|
|Mechanics:||immersion bath, manual cleaning, varnish removal|
|Concentrate:||ready to use|
|Seal of approval:||Ready-To-Use, unlabelled|
Field of application
- Across all industries and sectors
- Wherever inks and varnishes are used
- Maintenance of varnish application tools, printing cylinders, etc.
|Cleaners||Miscibility||Use with parts washers|
|↓||with water||for manual use||CLEAN BOX||PROLAQ cleaning systems||Ultrasonic devices|
|PROLAQ L 100||no||pure||pure||pure||-|
|PROLAQ L 400||no||pure||pure||pure||-|
|PROLAQ L 500||no||pure||pure||pure||-|
|PROLAQ L US||no||only in the system||-||-||pure|
Low application temperature, energy-saving, water-saving
For us, sustainability means taking responsibility
From renewable raw materials, non-flammable, VOC-free, non-marking
Suitable for the food industry, miscible with water, can be rinsed without residue
Free from / reduced volatile organic compounds according to EU regulation