PROLAQ L 400Art.-Nr : A02069
PROLAQ L 400 is a ready-to-use ink- and varnish remover that stands out for its superior cleaning power with solvent-based and water-based varnishes. Also, it requires no labelling under the CLP Regulation, which lends a unique position to the product compared to other ink- and varnish removers. This makes it a valid alternative to conventional cleaning thinners.
- REMOVES primarily solvent-based and water-based inks and varnishes
- CLEANS all varnish application tools, paint pumps, printing cylinders, et al.
- For mechanical and manual applications
- Recyclable → long service life
- Fast-drying, virtually no residues
- No labelling required under the CLP Regulation → employee- and environmental protection
ROLAQ L 400 has been especially designed for use in the PROLAQ cleaning system but it equally suited for immersion bath applications.
Related links to "PROLAQ L 400"
Seals of approval
- the cleaner is ready-to-use
|Contamination:||ink, printing ink, pigmented ink, paint, varnish|
|Material:||Aluminium, Non-ferrous metals, stainless steel, steel, Tiles, Zinc-coated surfaces|
|Check material compatibility:||plastics, rubber|
|Secondary mechanics:||immersion bath, manual cleaning|
|Concentrate:||ready to use|
Field of application
- Across all industries and sectors
- Wherever inks and varnishes are used
- Maintenance of varnish application tools, printing cylinders, etc.
- In combination with the PROLAQ cleaning systems
- Sprinkle the parts to be cleaned with PROLAQ L 400, and remove varnishes and inks using the flow brush
- Allow to soak with dried varnishes if necessary
- Suited for immersion bath applications
- The cleaner is ready for use, so the cleaning system can be filled up fast.
Low application temperature, energy-saving, water-saving
From renewable raw materials, non-flammable, VOC-free, non-marking
Suitable for the food industry, miscible with water, can be rinsed without residue
Free from / reduced volatile organic compounds according to EU regulation