FT 300Art.-Nr : A02057-97
FT 300 is suited for the streak-free cleaning of shiny surfaces.
The cleaner mainly removes light grease- and adhesive residues and also fingerprints from highly polished, shiny and varnished surfaces. Its streak- and stain-free cleaning makes the cleaning agent particularly suited for final cleaning prior to dispatch.
- Fast and residue-free drying
- Streak- and stain-free cleaning
- No labelling required under the CLP Regulation
FT 300 dries fast and without residues at low temperatures. This is of particular advantage in the electronics sector in order to avoid damages caused by humidity.
It is also used in the removal of contaminations prior to labelling, bonding and varnishing. Contaminations on plastics, glass or metal can be dissolved effectively. Soldering paste can be removed from stencils and squeegees. Any machining residues such as dust or glue can also be removed.
The cleaner is surfactant-free, VOC-reduced, and it is no HAZMAT in transport, because it does not require labelling under the CLP Regulation. The surface cleaner is non-flammable, which makes ex-proof storage obsolete.
- Ready for use – just spray it on and wipe it off
Related links to "FT 300"
Seals of approval
- Kennzeichnungsfrei gem. CLP-Verordnung
- Reduced volatile organic compounds
|Contamination:||dust and swarf, fingerprints, Nicotine , oil, separating agents|
|Secondary contamination:||insect dirt, smoke, soot|
|Test contamination:||corrosion protection light, grease|
|Material:||Aluminium, Non-ferrous metals, Plastics, Rubber, stainless steel, steel, Tiles, Varnished surfaces, Wood, Zinc-coated surfaces|
|Cleaner basis:||water-based alkaline|
|Secondary mechanics:||immersion bath|
|Concentrate:||ready to use|
|Gütesiegel:||Kennzeichnungsfrei, VOC reduced!|
Field of application
- Suitable for cleaning different surface materials prior to further processing or dispatch of the goods
- Removal of soldering paste residues from PCB in the electronics industry
- Removes releasing agent- and adhesive residues after application of edge bandings in the woodworking industry
- Cleans synthetic materials, varnished surfaces, glass, metal, and all highly polished and shiny surfaces
- For cleaning prior to varnishing, bonding and labelling
- Dissolves grease- and adhesive residues
- Fingerprints can be wiped off
- Removes releasing agent- and adhesive residues in the woodworking industry
- Can be used in final cleaning prior to dispatch
- Removes soldering pastes from stencils
The cleaning agent is ready for use; it can be sprayed directly onto the contaminated surfaces and then wiped off with a cloth.
- This way, contaminations are removed gently, mainly from highly-polished and shiny surfaces.
- After that, the cleaned parts can be processed or dispatched directly.
Low application temperature, energy-saving, water-saving
From renewable raw materials, non-flammable, VOC-free, non-marking
Suitable for the food industry, miscible with water, can be rinsed without residue
Free from / reduced volatile organic compounds according to EU regulation