FT 300Art.-Nr : A50057-97
The surfactant-free cleaner from the FT range is perfect for surface pre-treatment and final cleaning. FT 300 is ready to use and ideal for manual cleaning, such as degreasing before painting and labelling and for cleaning highly polished surfaces.
The FTs sorted by cleaning power: FT 100 ► FT 300 ► FT 200 ► FT 400
- REMOVES oil and grease contaminations, dust, fingerprints, abrasion debris, sanding dust, release agents and adhesive residues
- CLEANS stainless steel, steel, tiles, aluminium, non-ferrous metal, plastic, and zinc-coated surfaces
- Residue- and streak-free
- Even faster evaporation than FT 100
- Safe → label-free, VOC-reduced
FT 300 dries fast and without residues at low temperatures. This is of particular advantage in the electronics sector in order to avoid damages caused by humidity.
It is also used in the removal of contaminations prior to labelling, bonding and varnishing. Contaminations on plastics, glass or metal can be dissolved effectively. Soldering paste can be removed from stencils and squeegees. Any machining residues such as dust or glue can also be removed.
The cleaner is surfactant-free, VOC-reduced, and it is no HAZMAT in transport, because it does not require labelling under the CLP Regulation. The surface cleaner is non-flammable, which makes ex-proof storage obsolete.
- Ready for use – just spray it on and wipe it off
Related links to "FT 300"
Seals of approval
- the cleaner is ready-to-use
- unlabelled according to CLP-regulations
- Reduced volatile organic compounds
|Contamination:||dust and swarf, fingerprints, Insect dirt , nicotine , oil, separating agents, smoke, soot|
|Test contamination:||corrosion protection light, grease|
|Material:||aluminium, non-ferrous metals, Plastics, Rubber, stainless steel, steel, tiles, Varnished surfaces, Wood, zinc-coated surfaces|
|Cleaner basis:||water-based alkaline|
|Concentrate:||ready to use|
|Seal of approval:||Ready-To-Use, unlabelled, VOC reduced!|
Field of application
- Across all sectors
- Metalworking/CNC, automotive, plastics processing, rail transport, crafts, 3D printing
- Maintenance, manufacturing and processing areas
|Cleaners||Miscibility||Mixing ratios for applications in application systems|
|↓||with water||for manual use||Stainless-steel foam sprayer||FOAM BOOSTER||Pressure sprayer||Foam sprayer||AUTRASYS|
Low application temperature, energy-saving, water-saving
For us, sustainability means taking responsibility
From renewable raw materials, non-flammable, VOC-free, non-marking
Suitable for the food industry, miscible with water, can be rinsed without residue
Free from / reduced volatile organic compounds according to EU regulation