STAR 300Art.-Nr : A02079
STAR 300 is a highly-alkaline water-based cleaner for mechanical degreasing processes. It contains no phosphates or solvents, and it is also VOC-free. It even removes very strong contaminations such as oil incrustations.
- For the removal of strong contaminations, such as oil incrustations and resin formations
- Effective cleaning performance already in concentrations from 0.5%
- Demulsifying properties facilitate long bath lives
STAR 300 is a highly-concentrated, water-based and low-foaming cleaner for mechanical applications in degreasing processes. It is highly alkaline (pH approx. 14); it contains no phosphates or solvents, and it is also free from volatile organic compounds (VOC-free).
It can be used to remove very strong contaminations, such as oil incrustations, resin formations and oils, from steel-, stainless steel-, plastic-, and other alkali-resistant surfaces.
Please note: Do not use the concentrated cleaner on aluminium or zinc-coated surfaces!
STAR 300 can be used in:
- Ultrasonic devices
- Hot-water parts washing systems
- Line- and multi-chamber systems
- Conveyor systems
- Spraying systems
- Flooding systems
- Pressure washers
- Immersion baths
Thanks to its demulsifying properties, ingressed oils and greases can be eliminated e.g. by means of an oil separator.
As STAR 300 is highly concentrated, it can already be used in concentrations from 0.5%. You can use normal water but also demineralized, distilled or deionized water.
We will be happy to provide you with titration regulations and –curves for determining the concentration.
The optimal cleaning temperature is already achieved at 60°C/140°F.
Special fields of application
In particular, this cleaner facilitates sophisticated cleaning in production and maintenance.
The product characteristics at a glance:
- Removes very strong contaminations, such as oil incrustations and resin formations
- Suitable for steel, stainless steel, synthetic materials, and many more
- Can be used e.g. in spray-, flood-, immersion- and high-pressure cleaning devices
- Effective cleaning performance already at 0.5 % concentration
- Optimal cleaning temperature at 60°C/140°F
- Demulsifying properties – long bath lives can be achieved
Related links to "STAR 300"
Seals of approval
- the cleaner can be mixed with water and is therefore very economical
- Free from volatile organic compounds
|Contamination:||burnt-in organic contaminations, corrosion protection light, dust and swarf, foodstuffs, grease, nicotine , oil, separating agents, smoke, soot|
|Material:||Plastics, stainless steel, steel, tiles|
|Check material compatibility:||rubber, varnished surfaces|
|Cleaner basis:||water-based alkaline|
|Mechanics:||automatic parts washing machine, pipe- & heat exchanger cleaning, ultrasound|
|Seal of approval:||miscible with water, VOC free!|
|Safety advice:||Eye Dam. 1, Met. Corr. 1, Skin Corr 1A|
Field of application
STAR 300 can be used in automatic parts cleaning processes. Cleaning is possible within the process flow in Production but also in Maintenance.
|Cleaners||Miscibility||Use with parts washers|
|↓||with water||for manual use||
|STAR 100||yes||exclusively machine applicable||2,5 % - 7 %||2,5 % - 7 %||2,5 % - 7 %|
|STAR 200||yes||exclusively machine applicable||2,5 % - 7 %||2,5 % - 7 %||2,5 % - 7 %|
|STAR 300||yes||exclusively machine applicable||2,5 % - 7 %||2,5 % - 7 %||2,5 % - 7 %|
Low application temperature, energy-saving, water-saving
For us, sustainability means taking responsibility
From renewable raw materials, non-flammable, VOC-free, non-marking
Suitable for the food industry, miscible with water, can be rinsed without residue
Free from / reduced volatile organic compounds according to EU regulation