New Fresh AirArt.-Nr : A50071
New Fresh Air eliminates unpleasant odours immediately. Foul smells are removed at once and in the long term, with the aid of microorganisms.
- Eliminates unpleasant smells
- Odour annihilation by means of microorganisms
- Also acts pre-emptively
- No labelling required under the CLP Regulation
New Fresh Air can be used against rubbish bin-, restroom- and nicotine smells. Also flooding- and burnt smells can be eliminated. The pH-neutral odour remover can also be used pre-emptively in order to avoid stench formation already beforehand. It is mainly used in hospitals, nursing homes or supermarkets and is also suitable for car- and truck interiors.
Unpleasant odour molecules are quickly absorbed, and the microorganisms degrade the transmitting components of malodorous compounds. The product does not require labelling under the CLP Regulation.
- Instant and long-term effect due to a two-step combination of active ingredients
Related links to "New Fresh Air"
Tips & Hints
Entfernt auch Weißrost von verzinkten Oberflächen
Seals of approval
- unlabelled according to CLP-regulations
- Free from volatile organic compounds
|Material:||aluminium, Plastics, stainless steel, steel, tiles, Varnished surfaces, zinc-coated surfaces|
|Check material compatibility:||non-ferrous metal, rubber, wood|
|Cleaner basis:||water-based alkaline|
|Concentrate:||ready to use|
|Seal of approval:||unlabelled, VOC free!|
Field of application
- Can be used for rubbish bins and e.g. against flooding-, burnt-, nicotine- and restroom smells
- Ideal for hospitals, nursing homes, supermarkets, car- and truck interiors, industrial and private areas
The spray is applied directly on the relevant spots, from a distance of 20 to 30 cm. When used on water-sensitive materials, such as silk, the spray cleaner should be tested on a less exposed part. Avoid application on leather surfaces in order to protect the material.
Low application temperature, energy-saving, water-saving
For us, sustainability means taking responsibility
From renewable raw materials, non-flammable, VOC-free, non-marking
Suitable for the food industry, miscible with water, can be rinsed without residue
Free from / reduced volatile organic compounds according to EU regulation