BIO-CIRCLE LArt.-Nr : A02026
It is used in workshops, industry and service for removing day-to-day dirt and grease from small parts.The liquid contains natural microorganisms that degrade the entrained oil, thus guaranteeing a long service life of the cleaner.
- CLEANS steel, stainless steel, plastic, varnished and zinc-coated surfaces
- Optimally adjusted for removing day-today-dirt
- Long service life
- Environmentally friendly and safe → VOC- and label-free
- Compatible with oil separators
- Easy disposal → with other aqueous oil-water mixtures
- All-round carefree service optionally available (personal consultation as well as regular maintenance and cleaning of the device)
BIO-CIRCLE L does its cleaning based on water and removes everyday contaminations, in particular oils, greases and particle impurities, from work pieces such as moulds.
Its employment in the BIO-CIRCLE parts washer and the microorganisms contained therein guarantee a long service life for the cleaning fluid. The parts washer filters major particles from the fluid, and the microorganisms degrade the ingressed oils and greases.
The fluid will not pit the surface of the parts to be cleaned, and special corrosion inhibitors provide temporary protection after cleaning. The Liquid does not require labelling under the CLP Regulation. In addition, it is free from solvents and volatile organic compounds (VOC). The surfactants therein have been selected on the basis of renewable resources.
Skin friendliness has also been dermatologically tested, which guarantees improved skin protection. A fresh apple scent makes cleaning on the parts washer a pleasant job.
By using BIO-CIRCLE L, the use of solvents can be avoided altogether. This makes the cleaning agent easy and safe to use, store and transport.
The environment is protected, and occupational safety is increased.
The cleaned surfaces can be rinsed with water without leaving any residue, which makes the cleaning agent also suitable for use in the food industry.
- Optimally adjusted to everyday soiling
- Long bath life
- Fresh apple scent
- Special corrosion inhibitors provide temporary protection after cleaning
- Improved skin protection – skin friendliness has been dermatologically tested
- No labelling required under the CLP Regulation
Related links to "BIO-CIRCLE L"
Seals of approval
- Suitable for use in the food industry
- the cleaner is ready-to-use
- unlabelled according to CLP-regulations
- Free from volatile organic compounds
|Contamination:||corrosion protection light, dust and swarf, grease, nicotine , oil, separating agents, smoke, soot|
|Material:||Plastics, stainless steel, steel, tiles, Varnished surfaces, zinc-coated surfaces|
|Check material compatibility:||aluminium, non-ferrous metal, rubber|
|Cleaner basis:||water-based alkaline|
|Mechanics:||parts washer w/ brush|
|Concentrate:||ready to use|
|Seal of approval:||NSF, Ready-To-Use, unlabelled, VOC free!|
Field of application
- For use in the BIO-CIRCLE parts washer
- For cleaning and degreasing small parts
- For use in workshops, industry, and service
- Can be used in the food industry; NSF-registered (Reg.-No. 139721, Cat. Code C1)
|Use with parts washers|
|↓||with water||for manual use||BIO-CIRCLE GT-i||
|BIO-CIRCLE Turbo||BIO-CIRCLE HP||HP Vigo|
|BIO-CIRCLE L||no||only in the system||pure||-||-||-||-|
BIO-CIRCLE L Evo
|no||only in the system and in specified machines||pure||pure||pure||pure||pure|
|BIO-CIRCLE L Ultra||no||only in the system||pure||-||-||-||-|
Low application temperature, energy-saving, water-saving
For us, sustainability means taking responsibility
From renewable raw materials, non-flammable, VOC-free, non-marking
Suitable for the food industry, miscible with water, can be rinsed without residue
Free from / reduced volatile organic compounds according to EU regulation