Power Cleaner 400Art.-Nr : A02094
Removal of even the most persistent of mineral deposits
Water-based, low-foaming acidic cleaner for mechanical cleaning
Power Cleaner 400 is a low-foaming, highly effective machine cleaner for the removal of even the most persistent of mineral deposits when different materials and metals have to be cleaned.
- REMOVES limescale, urine stone , mineral deposits, rust, oxidation or tarnishing
- CLEANS steel, stainless steel, aluminium, non-ferrous metals and plastics
- Machine cleaner, suitable for the use in pipe and heat exchanger (RWR), hot water parts washer and ultrasonic equipment
- For manual use
- Save → VOC-reduced
- Phosphoric and hydrochloric acid free
Power Cleaner 400 is an efficient water-based acidic cleaner for the removal of even the most persistent of mineral deposits. The cleaner is aggressive on deposits but gentle on the surfaces. It features a high dissolving power with limescale, urine scale and deposits on surfaces and pipe systems made of different materials and metals. Also suited for spray cleaning.
- Highly effective and efficient
- For manual and mechanical use
- Free from phosphoric and hydrochloric acid
- High material compatibility
- Universally applicable
- Only slightly corrosive
- No chlorides, no halogen compounds
- Low-odour, no acrid fumes
- Works at ambient temperature, but is also thermally stable
- Easily biodegradable
The low-odour cleaner does not cause any unpleasant or acrid fumes during application. This means increased occupational safety for the user. It is easily biodegradable, which makes it a good alternative to cleaners that contain phosphoric and hydrochloric acid. The cleaner is also non-oxidizing; it contains no chlorides and no halogen compounds. The acidic active ingredients of the Power Cleaner 400 are only slightly corrosive on many materials. One field of use is also the brightening of aluminium, copper, and brass. Good cleaning results are already achieved at ambient temperature. Simply spray the product on, allow to soak, and wipe it off with a damp cloth or tissue. Easily corroding material should be dried after cleaning and be protected against corrosion. The application concentration depends on the type and persistence of the mineral deposit.
Power Cleaner 400 has been designed of ruse in pipe- and heat exchanger cleaning devices (RWR). Contaminations can also be dissolved quickly in ultrasonic or immersion baths.
Related links to "Power Cleaner 400"
Seals of approval
- Energy efficient by low application temperature
- the cleaner can be mixed with water and is therefore very economical
- Reduced volatile organic compounds
|Contamination:||limescale, mineral deposits, rust, oxidation, tarnishing|
|Material:||aluminium, non-ferrous metals, Plastics, stainless steel, steel, tiles|
|Check material compatibility:||rubber, varnished surfaces, wood, zinc-coated surfaces|
|Cleaner basis:||water-based acidic|
|Mechanics:||automatic parts washing machine, immersion bath, manual cleaning, pipe- & heat exchanger cleaning, ultrasound|
|Seal of approval:||Clean Blue, miscible with water, VOC reduced!|
|Safety advice:||Eye Dam. 1, Met. Corr. 1, Skin Corr. 1B|
Field of application
- Machine cleaner
- Suitable for the use in pipe and heat exchanger (RWR), hot water parts washer and ultrasonic equipment
- Plastic processing etc.
- For manual use
For the use in hot water parts washer, pipe and heat exchangers (machine for cleaning and rinsing of cooling channels and plastic injection molds) and ultrasonic equipment. The cleaner is miscible with water.
Low application temperature, energy-saving, water-saving
For us, sustainability means taking responsibility
From renewable raw materials, non-flammable, VOC-free, non-marking
Suitable for the food industry, miscible with water, can be rinsed without residue
Free from / reduced volatile organic compounds according to EU regulation