BIO-CIRCLE L ULTRAArt.-Nr : A02072
BIO-CIRCLE L Ultra is an ultra-strong cleaner for use in the BIO-CIRCLE parts washer. The cleaning fluid has been devised for difficult cleaning jobs and removes, above all, machining oils, cutting coolants, anti-rust waxes, and greases. The microorganisms contained in the cleaner degrade the ingressed oils and greases, thus providing for a long service life of the fluid.
- Contains natural microorganisms
- Special corrosion inhibitors provide temporary protection after cleaning
- Removes persistent contaminations, such as bitumen, anti-rust waxes, burnt-in greases and oils, carbon deposits, and paint
BIO-CIRCLE L Ultra guarantees long bath lives paired with high cleaning performance. The cleaning fluid is processed naturally by microorganisms, and using it in the BIO-CIRCLE parts washer supports the long service life by means of the integrated recirculation system.
The cleaner effectively removes persistent contaminations, such as burnt-in greases and oils, carbon deposits, and paint. After cleaning, the work pieces are temporarily protected from corrosion.
The Liquid has a pleasant apple scent and contains ingredients on the basis of renewable raw materials.
In addition, it is VOC-free and does not require labelling under the CLP Regulation. This makes the cleaner safe to use, while protecting the environment.
The NSF registration makes the cleaning agent also suitable for use in the food industry.
- Operates on the basis of Nature Boost ingredients
- No labelling required under the CLP Regulation
- NSF-certified (Reg.-No. 146757, Cat. Code A1)
- Easy and safe to use
- Apple scent
Related links to "BIO-CIRCLE L ULTRA"
Seals of approval
- kennzeichnungsfrei gem. CLP-Verordnung
- Suitable for use in the food industry
- the cleaner is ready-to-use
- Free from volatile organic compounds
|Contamination:||burnt-in organic contaminations, corrosion protection light, dust and swarf, grease, oil, separating agents, smoke, soot|
|Material:||Plastics, stainless steel, steel, Tiles, Varnished surfaces, Zinc-coated surfaces|
|Check material compatibility:||aluminium, non-ferrous metal, rubber|
|Cleaner basis:||water-based alkaline|
|Mechanics:||parts washer w/ brush|
|Concentrate:||ready to use|
|Gütesiegel:||Kennzeichnungsfrei, NSF, Ready-To-Use, VOC free!|
Field of application
- Use in production sites and workshops
- Use in maintenance and service
- Can be used in the food industry due to NSF certification
BIO-CIRCLE L Ultra is poured in a pure state into the BIO-CIRCLE parts washer, without adding water. The cleaning fluid may only be mixed with BIO-CIRCLE L Ultra so as not to damage the microorganisms and in order to guarantee optimum cleaning performance.
Accordingly, no strong acids, alkalis, disinfectants or solvents may be added to the Liquid.
In case of applications in the food industry, the cleaned surface should be rinsed with water after cleaning.
Low application temperature, energy-saving, water-saving
From renewable raw materials, non-flammable, VOC-free, non-marking
Suitable for the food industry, miscible with water, can be rinsed without residue
Free from / reduced volatile organic compounds according to EU regulation