PROLAQ L USArt.-Nr : A00566
PROLAQ L US is a varnish remover that has been especially designed for use in ultrasonic devices. It removes dried varnishes and inks from parts that are very difficult to clean. Varnishes are removed from parts featuring e.g. minute bores, orifices and complex geometries, and also from sensitive materials such as aluminium, in a gentle yet thorough manner. Moreover, the ready-to-use cleaner is VOC-reduced, lends a unique position to the product compared to other varnish removers.
- REMOVES set and dried paints, varnish and ink, printing- and pigmented ink
- stainless steel, steel, and aluminium;
- parts with complex geometries, minute bores and orifices, e.g. valves and shafts;
- mispaints, paint can hooks, and paint pumps
- for mechanical applications
- NOW NEW: even more suitable for sensitive materials
- employee- and environmental protection → VOC-reduced
Thanks to carefully selected renewable resources being used in production, PROLAQ L US captivates with excellent cleaning results.
Related links to "PROLAQ L US"
|Contamination:||ink, printing ink, pigmented ink, paint, varnish|
|Material:||Aluminium, stainless steel, steel, Tiles|
|Check material compatibility:||non-ferrous metal, plastics, rubber|
|Cleaner basis:||water-based pH-neutral|
|Secondary mechanics:||immersion bath|
|Concentrate:||ready to use|
|Sicherheitsratschläge:||Eye Irrit. 2|
Field of application
- All sectors where varnishes and inks are used
- Maintenance of facilities
- Especially developed for use in ultrasonic cleaning devices.
- With sensitive materials, e.g. non-ferrous metals, we recommend a compatibility test.
- The varnish remover is ready for use, so the cleaning system can be filled up fast.
Low application temperature, energy-saving, water-saving
From renewable raw materials, non-flammable, VOC-free, non-marking
Suitable for the food industry, miscible with water, can be rinsed without residue
Free from / reduced volatile organic compounds according to EU regulation