ALUSTAR 100Art.-Nr : A02077
ALUSTAR 100 is a label-free, highly concentrated and aqueous cleaner from the ALUSTAR range.
The machine cleaner is already effective at room temperature and cleans sensitive materials such as aluminium and zinc-coated surfaces.
The cleaner is ideally suited for use in automated degreasing processes such as parts washing machines, ultrasonic cleaning devices and RWR cleaning systems.
- REMOVES light soiling such as grease and machining oils
- CLEANS sensitive materials such as aluminium, non-ferrous metals, varnished and zinc-coated surfaces as well as steel, stainless steel and plastics
- Safe → silicate- and phosphate-free, VOC- and label-free
- Miscible with water
ALUSTAR 100 is a label-free, highly concentrated, water-based cleaner for application in automated degreasing processes. It is slightly alkaline (pH 9) and is free from silicates, phosphates and solvents. This makes it suitable for the degreasing of slight contaminations, such as machining oils, on delicate materials, e.g. aluminium or galvanized surfaces.
Its demulsifying properties facilitate the removal of entrained oils and greases, e.g. by means of a plate separator.
Thanks to its effective formula, ALUSTAR 100 can be used in concentrations as low as 3 to 5%.
We will be happy to send you titration instructions and –curves for determining the concentration.
ALUSTAR 100 has been designed as a low-temperature cleaner and can hence be applied effectively at ambient temperature. Its cleaning performance will increase as the temperature increases.
The product characteristics at a glance:
- Water-based, solvent-free cleaner without silicates
- Mildly alkaline
- Suitable for mechanical cleaning processes
- Suitable for the cleaning and degreasing of aluminium, galvanized surfaces, and plastics, but also for steel and stainless steel
- No labelling required under the CLP Regulation
Related links to "ALUSTAR 100"
Seals of approval
- Energy efficient by low application temperature
- the cleaner can be mixed with water and is therefore very economical
- unlabelled according to CLP-regulations
- Free from volatile organic compounds
|Contamination:||corrosion protection light, dust and swarf, foodstuffs, grease, nicotine , oil, separating agents, smoke, soot|
|Material:||aluminium, non-ferrous metals, Plastics, stainless steel, steel, tiles, Varnished surfaces, zinc-coated surfaces|
|Check material compatibility:||rubber|
|Cleaner basis:||water-based alkaline|
|Mechanics:||automatic parts washing machine, pipe- & heat exchanger cleaning, ultrasound|
|Seal of approval:||Clean Blue, miscible with water, unlabelled, VOC free!|
Field of application
- Universal – for manual and mechanical applications (e.g. in pressure washers and ultrasonic cleaning devices)
- For easy cleaning and degreasing jobs
- In automated parts cleaning processes, e.g. in Production or Maintenance
- Suitable for more delicate materials, such as aluminium or galvanized surfaces
- Ultrasonic devices
- Hot-water parts washing systems
- Line- and multi-chamber systems
- Conveyor systems
- Spraying systems
- Flooding systems
- Pressure washers
- Immersion baths
|Cleaners||Miscibility||Use with parts washers|
|↓||with water||for manual use||
|BIO-CIRCLE Turbo||BIO-CIRCLE HP|
|ALUSTAR 100||yes||only in the system||2,5 % - 7 %||2,5 % - 7 %||2,5 % - 7 %|
|ALUSTAR 200||yes||only in the system||2,5 % - 7 %||2,5 % - 7 %||2,5 % - 7 %|
|ALUSTAR 300||yes||only in the system||2,5 % - 7 %||2,5 % - 7 %||2,5 % - 7 %|
Low application temperature, energy-saving, water-saving
For us, sustainability means taking responsibility
From renewable raw materials, non-flammable, VOC-free, non-marking
Suitable for the food industry, miscible with water, can be rinsed without residue
Free from / reduced volatile organic compounds according to EU regulation