CB 100 AluArt.-Nr : A50049
The CB 100 Alu cleaner and degreaser features a high dissolving power, in particular with persistent greases and dirt, and its special aluminium protective formula prevents tarnishing of aluminium, brass and non-ferrous metals. The cleaning agent can be used in manual and mechanical applications and is also suitable for ultrasonic and immersion processes, which means it can be used effectively in the CLEAN BOX, the CLEAN BOX Flow or in the BIO-CIRCLE parts washer.
- Protects aluminium and brass
- For manual and mechanical cleaning
- Effective corrosion protection
CB 100 Alu removes strong contaminations, such as oils, special greases or pastes, from components and tools. Wax- and bitumen residues as well as rubber marks can also be dissolved effectively. After cleaning the water-based cleaner will leave efficient corrosion protection on the parts.
Due to its excellent cleaning performance it is particularly suited for the pre-cleaning of parts and is mainly used in the CLEAN BOX systems.
In the production of the cleaner, renewable raw materials from recycling products are used whose active ingredients will not attack the surfaces to be cleaned. The special aluminium protective formula prevents tarnishing of materials on components.
The low-foaming cleaner has a pleasant odour and is VOC-reduced, which means it can replace paraffin. It is safe to use because it does not require labelling under the CLP Regulation.
- No tarnishing of materials on components and such
- High dissolving power for persistent greases and contaminations
- Good cleaning results even at ambient temperature
- Can be heated to 40°C/104°F
- Replacement of paraffin in cleaning
- No labelling required under the CLP Regulation
Related links to "CB 100 Alu"
Seals of approval
- Energy efficient by low application temperature
- Optimal performance, protection of employees, reduction of environmental influences
- Free from volatile organic compounds
|Material:||Aluminium, Non-ferrous metals, stainless steel, steel, Tiles, Zinc-coated surfaces|
|Mechanics:||Handreinigung, high-pressure parts washer, immersion bath, parts washer w/ brush, turbo 2-in-1 cleaning|
|Check material compatibility:||plastics, rubber, varnished surfaces, wood|
|Secondary mechanics:||automatic parts washing machine|
|Positiv-Icons:||Clean Blue, Nature Boost, VOC free!|
|Contamination:||corrosion protection light, corrosion protection overseas, dust and swarf, grease, Nicotine , oil, separating agents, rubber residues, smoke, soot|
|Cleaner basis:||water-based alkaline|
Field of application
- For use in the industry and workshops
- Applications at production sites and in maintenance and service
- For the pre cleaning of components
- Suitable for cleaning injection moulding parts
CB 100 Alu is ready for use and suitable for manual and mechanical applications.
The cleaner can be sprayed onto the contaminated components and then rinsed off with water or wiped off with a cloth.
It can also be used effectively in the BIO-CIRCLE parts washer, in ultrasonic devices or for immersion processes, e.g. in the CLEAN BOX.
The degreaser already works at ambient temperature, but can be heated to 40°C/104°F for an increased cleaning performance.
Low application temperature, energy-saving, water-saving
From renewable raw materials, non-flammable, VOC-free, non-marking
Suitable for the food industry, miscible with water, can be rinsed without residue
Free from / reduced volatile organic compounds according to EU regulation