E-NOX ShineArt.-Nr : A50170
E-NOX Shine is a ready-to-use, highly effective cleaning and care emulsion, produced on an aqueous basis.
After the care product has dried quickly from the treated surface, it leaves behind a touch-proof shiny protective film.
Printed or etched inscriptions (e. g. on kitchen appliances and lifts) will remain intact.
- CLEANS and MAINTAINS matt and polished stainless steel, aluminium, chrome, non-ferrous metal, glass, plastic and wood
- REMOVES dust, fingerprints, oil as well as light limescale and flash rust residues
- Environmentally friendly and safe → VOC- and label-free
- Antistatic protective film
The ready-to-use stainless steel cleaner E-NOX Shine can be applied manually and cleans, maintains and protects smooth stainless-steel surfaces. A must-have for high-quality equipment, surfaces and metal components that need to be reliably protected, even for longer storage. The NSF-certified special emulsion is ideally suited for use in the food industry, e.g. for the cleaning and maintenance of kitchen equipment and systems in canteen kitchens, breweries and dairies – as well as for the metalworking and automotive industries.
- Removes dust, fingerprints and oil
- Maintains metallic surfaces such as stainless steel
- Fast drying of the treated surfaces
- VOC-free and unlabelled
- NSF certification
Related links to "E-NOX Shine"
Seals of approval
- Suitable for use in the food industry
- the cleaner is ready-to-use
- unlabelled according to CLP-regulations
- Free from volatile organic compounds
|Contamination:||corrosion protection light, dust and swarf, fingerprints, oil, separating agents|
|Material:||aluminium, Plastics, stainless steel, steel, tiles, zinc-coated surfaces|
|Check material compatibility:||rubber, wood|
|Cleaner basis:||water-based alkaline|
|Concentrate:||ready to use|
|Seal of approval:||NSF, Ready-To-Use, unlabelled, VOC free!|
Field of application
- Maintenance, repair and care in the entire food and beverage industry
- For the cleaning and care of matt and polished stainless steel
- Industrial kitchens and canteens in hotels, care facilities or hospitals
- Food-processing companies, such as dairy plants, wineries, mills, bakeries, meat processing
- plants and feed production and -processing
- Sanitary area
- Also for the care of aluminium, chrome, ceramics, wood, non-ferrous metals, glass and plastics
Low application temperature, energy-saving, water-saving
For us, sustainability means taking responsibility
From renewable raw materials, non-flammable, VOC-free, non-marking
Suitable for the food industry, miscible with water, can be rinsed without residue
Free from / reduced volatile organic compounds according to EU regulation