UNO S VArt.-Nr : A00134
UNO S V is a viscous intensive cleaner from the UNO range that is ideally suited for manual use with application systems such as the Foam Injector, FOAM BOOSTER and Foam Sprayer.
Due to its NSF certification, it can also be used in the food industry.
- REMOVES oil, grease, protein, separating agents, organic soiling, etc.
- CLEANS steel, stainless steel, tiles, etc.
- Stable foam with good adhesion to vertical surfaces
- High yield, for mixing ratio cf. Application
- Phosphate-free and NSF-certified (Registration No.: 142391, Cat. Code: A1)
UNO S V is a viscous intensive cleaner that removes vegetable and mineral oils and greases, protein, separating agents, smoke residues and wax as well as fresh paint residues and pigment inks. It adheres to vertical steel- and stainless-steel surfaces, is NSF-certified and can be used manually and in foam sprayers.
- Phosphate-free and VOC-reduced
- High yield, cf. Application
- Good cleaning performance at room temperature
- NSF listing (Registration No.: 142391, Cat. Code: A1)
Related links to "UNO S V"
Seals of approval
- Energy efficient by low application temperature
- the cleaner can be mixed with water and is therefore very economical
- Suitable for use in the food industry
- the cleaner is ready-to-use
- Reduced volatile organic compounds
|Contamination:||burnt-in organic contaminations, corrosion protection light, dust and swarf, foodstuffs, grease, Insect dirt , nicotine , oil, separating agents, smoke, soot|
|Test contamination:||adhesive- and glue residues, ink, printing ink, pigmented ink|
|Material:||Plastics, stainless steel, steel, tiles|
|Check material compatibility:||aluminium, non-ferrous metal, plastics, rubber, varnished surfaces, wood, zinc-coated surfaces|
|Cleaner basis:||water-based alkaline|
|Mechanics:||immersion bath, manual cleaning, manual cleaning on vertical surfaces, ultrasound|
|Concentrate:||dilutable, ready to use|
|Seal of approval:||Clean Blue, miscible with water, NSF, Ready-To-Use, VOC reduced!|
|Safety advice:||Eye Dam. 1, Skin Irrit. 2|
Field of application
- On all vertical surfaces made of steel and stainless steel
- Across all industries
- Due to its NSF certification, it can also be used in the food industry
|Cleaners||Miscibility||Use with parts washers||Mixing ratios for applications in application systems|
|↓||with water||for manual use||CLEAN BOX||Foam injector||FOAM BOOSTER||Foam sprayer|
|UNO S F||yes||2,5 % - 100 %||2,5 % - 10 %||-||-||-|
|UNO S PF||yes||2,5 % - 100 %||2,5 % - 10 %||-||-||-|
|UNO S V||yes||30 % - 100 %||-||40 % - 60 %||40 % - 60 %||40 % - 100 %|
|UNO W||yes||2,5 % - 100 %||2,5 % - 10 %||-||-||-|
|UNO X||yes||recommended for foam injector||2,5 % - 50 %||30 % - 100 %||-||-|
Low application temperature, energy-saving, water-saving
For us, sustainability means taking responsibility
From renewable raw materials, non-flammable, VOC-free, non-marking
Suitable for the food industry, miscible with water, can be rinsed without residue
Free from / reduced volatile organic compounds according to EU regulation