ALUSTAR 200Art.-Nr : A02084
ALUSTAR 200 belongs to the ALUSTAR range.
Like its colleagues, ALUSTAR 200 is a low-residue, low-foaming machine cleaner that makes aluminium shine again. Its high concentration makes it very efficient, and it can be used already at room temperature.
- REMOVES medium to heavy grease-, oil- and pigment soiling
- CLEANS sensitive materials such as aluminium, non-ferrous metals and plastic as well as steel and stainless steel
- Safe → VOC-free
- Miscible with water
- Suitable for: parts washing machines, RWR cleaning systems and ultrasonic cleaning devices
Alkaline cleaner, developed for grease- and oil contaminations that are difficult to remove, and for pigment dirt
ALUSTAR 200 is an alkaline, water-based cleaner and degreaser for application in mechanical cleaning processes with medium to heavy contaminations. It is alkaline (pH 13) and free from phosphates and solvents. It is suitable for components made of a variety of materials, such as aluminium, galvanized surfaces, non-ferrous metals, steel/stainless steel and plastics.
Its demulsifying properties facilitate the removal of entrained oils and greases, e.g. by means of a plate separator. This means a long service life for the cleaning fluid.
Thanks to its effective formula, ALUSTAR 200 can be used in concentrations as low as 3 to 5%.
We will be happy to send you titration instructions and –curves for determining the concentration.
ALUSTAR 200 has been designed as a low-temperature cleaner and can hence be applied effectively at ambient temperature. Its cleaning performance will increase as the temperature increases.
The product characteristics at a glance:
- Alkaline, water-based cleaner and degreaser
- Suitable for mechanical applications
- Removes medium to strong grease-, oil-, and pigment contaminations
- Suitable for aluminium- and non-ferrous metal surfaces, and for galvanized surfaces
- Can already be used at ambient temperature
- Phosphate- and solvent-free
- Long service life due to demulsifying properties
Related links to "ALUSTAR 200"
Seals of approval
- Energy efficient by low application temperature
- the cleaner can be mixed with water and is therefore very economical
- Free from volatile organic compounds
|Contamination:||corrosion protection light, dust and swarf, foodstuffs, grease, nicotine , oil, separating agents, smoke, soot|
|Material:||aluminium, Plastics, stainless steel, steel, tiles|
|Check material compatibility:||rubber, varnished surfaces, zinc-coated surfaces|
|Cleaner basis:||water-based alkaline|
|Mechanics:||automatic parts washing machine, pipe- & heat exchanger cleaning, ultrasound|
|Seal of approval:||Clean Blue, miscible with water, VOC free!|
|Safety advice:||Eye Irrit. 2, Skin Irrit. 2|
Field of application
- Universal – for manual and mechanical applications (e.g. in pressure washers and ultrasonic cleaning devices)
- Ideal for aluminium, galvanized surfaces, non-ferrous metals and all other alkali-resistant surfaces
- In automated parts cleaning processes, e.g. in Production or Maintenance
- Suitable for more delicate materials, such as aluminium or galvanized surfaces
- Ultrasonic devices
- Hot-water parts washing systems
- Line- and multi-chamber systems
- Conveyor systems
- Spraying systems
- Flooding systems
- Pressure washers
- Immersion baths
Dilute ALUSTAR 100 with water according to the required concentration and pour it into the device. When the cleaning performance decreases, add more liquid or replace the cleaning fluid. Optimal cleaning results will be achieved at temperatures between 40 °C and 90 °C.
Low application temperature, energy-saving, water-saving
For us, sustainability means taking responsibility
From renewable raw materials, non-flammable, VOC-free, non-marking
Suitable for the food industry, miscible with water, can be rinsed without residue
Free from / reduced volatile organic compounds according to EU regulation