CB 100 BlueArt.-Nr : A02032
The energy-efficient CB 100 Blue, from the CB 100 range, removes dirt effectively at room temperature and was specially developed for use with the CLEAN BOX and CLEAN BOX Max systems. For example, oils and greases can be removed from small and large components or workpieces. The cleaner is ideally suited for pre-cleaning.
- REMOVES heavy soiling such as special greases that are difficult to remove, rubber residues, bitumen and wax residues, oils and pastes
- CLEANS stainless steel and steel
- Excellent dissolving properties → Nature Boost
- Safe → Label- and VOC-free
- Suitable for the food industry → NSF-certified
- Ready for use
The low-foaming and phosphate-free CB 100 Blue cleaner gently removes heavier soiling such as difficult-to-remove special greases or paste residues.
Conservation of resources is achieved through the use of renewable raw materials from recycled products. The water-based cleaning agent is also VOC-free and free of solvents; no labelling is required in accordance with the CLP Regulation.
- Water-based cleaner with strong dissolving power
- Phosphate- and solvent-free
- VOC-free and label-free
- deal for pre-cleaning in the CLEAN BOX and CLEAN BOX Max systems
Related links to "CB 100 Blue"
Seals of approval
- Energy efficient by low application temperature
- Optimal performance, protection of employees, reduction of environmental influences
- Suitable for use in the food industry
- the cleaner is ready-to-use
- unlabelled according to CLP-regulations
- Free from volatile organic compounds
|Contamination:||corrosion protection light, dust and swarf, foodstuffs, grease, nicotine , oil, separating agents, smoke, soot|
|Material:||stainless steel, steel, tiles|
|Check material compatibility:||aluminium, non-ferrous metal, plastics, rubber, varnished surfaces, wood, zinc-coated surfaces|
|Cleaner basis:||water-based alkaline|
|Mechanics:||automatic parts washing machine, immersion bath, manual cleaning, parts washer w/ brush|
|Concentrate:||ready to use|
|Seal of approval:||Clean Blue, Nature Boost, NSF, Ready-To-Use, unlabelled, VOC free!|
Field of application
- Application in the maintenance and servicing of machines
- For pre-cleaning components and workpieces
- For use in workshops and production facilities
CB 100 Blue is a ready-to-use product and is applied undiluted to the parts to be cleaned.
The soiled parts can then be wiped manually with a cloth and rinsed with water if necessary. In the cleaning system, such as the CLEAN BOX Max, the soiling on the workpieces or components can be removed by using washing brushes.
On varnished surfaces, plastics or aluminium surfaces, the compatibility should be tested first.
Low application temperature, energy-saving, water-saving
For us, sustainability means taking responsibility
From renewable raw materials, non-flammable, VOC-free, non-marking
Suitable for the food industry, miscible with water, can be rinsed without residue
Free from / reduced volatile organic compounds according to EU regulation