CB 100 BlueArt.-Nr : A02032
The energy-efficient CB 100 Blue effectively removes contaminations at ambient temperature and has been developed especially for use in the BIO-CIRCLE Blue parts washer and the CLEAN BOX and CLEAN BOX Max systems. This means that e.g. oils and greases can be removed from small and large parts or work pieces. In mechanical applications, the cleaner is particularly suited for pre-cleaning.
- Energy-efficient cleaner (CLEAN BLUE)
- Long service life
- Eco- and user-friendly
The low-foaming and phosphate-free CB 100 Blue cleaner gently removes persistent contaminations, such as special greases that are difficult to remove or paste residues. The cleaner will not pit the surfaces of the components.
The long service life facilitates efficient use in cleaning devices with integrated closed-loop systems. The cleaning agent is thus used several times, and cleaning at ambient temperature will save energy.
The cleaning performance will not be diminished by the longer service life.
Resources are saved by using renewable raw materials from recycling products.
Moreover, the cleaning agent is VOC-free, free from solvents and does not require labelling under the CLP Regulation.
The user is protected, and the use of solvents becomes obsolete.
- Water-based cleaner with high dissolving power
- Phosphate- and solvent-free
- For the removal of strong contaminations, such as special greases that are difficult to remove, rubber marks, bitumen- and wax residues, oils and pastes
- For mechanical and manual cleaning
- Perfect for cleaning machines
- No labelling required under the CLP Regulation
Related links to "CB 100 Blue"
Seals of approval
- Energy efficient by low application temperature
- Optimal performance, protection of employees, reduction of environmental influences
- Free from volatile organic compounds
|Contamination:||corrosion protection light, dust and swarf, grease, Nicotine , oil, separating agents, smoke, soot|
|Material:||stainless steel, steel, Tiles|
|Check material compatibility:||aluminium, non-ferrous metal, plastics, rubber, varnished surfaces, wood, zinc-coated surfaces|
|Cleaner basis:||water-based alkaline|
|Mechanics:||automatic parts washing machine, immersion bath, manual cleaning, parts washer w/ brush|
|Concentrate:||ready to use|
|Gütesiegel:||Clean Blue, Nature Boost, VOC free!|
Field of application
- Applications in maintenance and repair of machinery
- For the pre-cleaning of components and work pieces
- For use in workshops and production facilities
CB 100 Blue is a ready-to-use product and can be applied to the parts to be cleaned or poured into the cleaning system without diluting.
Afterwards the contaminated parts can be wiped off manually with a cloth and rinsed with water if necessary. In a cleaning system, such as the BIO-CIRCLE Blue parts washer or the CLEAN BOX Max, the contaminations can be removed from the work pieces or components by using cleaning brushes.
It is recommended to carry out a compatibility test on aluminium- , plastic- or varnished surfaces prior to cleaning.
Low application temperature, energy-saving, water-saving
From renewable raw materials, non-flammable, VOC-free, non-marking
Suitable for the food industry, miscible with water, can be rinsed without residue
Free from / reduced volatile organic compounds according to EU regulation