BIO-RUST FArt.-Nr : A02052
BIO-RUST F is a product for the fast and efficient removal of rust and lead contaminations from metals in the pH-neutral range. It removes slight rust films but also very thick rust layers.
The water-based cleaner and rust remover is eco-friendly and user-friendly because it is VOC- and label-free. Handling, storage, and disposal are possible without any problems. BIO-RUST F is low-foaming and hence universally applicable (in immersion baths and parts washers).
- REMOVES rust, flash rust, and lead contaminations
- CLEANS steel-, stainless-steel- and iron parts
- Increases occupational safety and reduces operating costs ► VOC- and label-free under the CLP Regulation
- Free from halides
- Universally applicable ► low-foaming
- Tarnish protection
- Material-friendly ► pH-neutral
- Ready for use
BIO-RUST F has been specifically developed for use in immersion processes (at ambient temperature), in parts washers (BIO-CIRCLE Turbo, HTW), and in ultrasonic cleaning devices at temperatures of 30 – 60 °C/86 – 140 °F.
Related links to "BIO-RUST F"
Seals of approval
- Free from volatile organic compounds
|Contamination:||rust, oxidation, tarnishing|
|Material:||Non-ferrous metals, Plastics, stainless steel, steel, Tiles, Varnished surfaces, Zinc-coated surfaces|
|Cleaner basis:||water-based pH-neutral|
|Mechanics:||automatic parts washing machine, immersion bath, turbo 2-in-1 cleaning, ultrasound|
|Concentrate:||ready to use|
Field of application
- Maintenance of components and machine parts
- Applications in the industry and in workshops
- in immersion baths at ambient temperature
- in parts washers (BIO-CIRCLE Turbo, HTW) and ultrasonic cleaning devices at 30 – 60 °C/86 – 140 °F
- Removal of lead contaminations from parts at 50 – 55 °C/122 – 131 °F
- Cleaning times differ according to the level of contamination
Low application temperature, energy-saving, water-saving
From renewable raw materials, non-flammable, VOC-free, non-marking
Suitable for the food industry, miscible with water, can be rinsed without residue
Free from / reduced volatile organic compounds according to EU regulation