STAR US 1Art.-Nr : A00553-1
The STAR US 1 cleaning concentrate has been especially developed for use in ultrasonic devices. The water-based, acidic cleaning fluid serves primarily for derusting steels. Also heat tinting, limescale, oxides, and mineral deposits can be removed.
- For mechanical applications in ultrasonic devices
- For removing rust, limescale, oxides, and mineral deposits
- Cleans aluminium, stainless steel, non-ferrous metal, brass or plastic surfaces
STAR US 1 is suitable for cleaning acid-resistant aluminium, stainless steel, non-ferrous metal, brass or plastic parts and surfaces.
The yellow cleaner is demulsifying, which means that floating oils and greases can be removed after the cleaning process, thus achieving a longer service life for the fluid.
The concentrate is VOC-reduced. It already unfolds its cleaning effect in a cold state. The performance of the ultrasonic bath can be enhanced by increasing the temperature to 90 °C/194 °F max.
- Demulsifying – floating oils and greases can be skimmed off
- Already works in a cold state
- Water-based, acidic cleaning concentrate
Related links to "STAR US 1"
Seals of approval
- the cleaner can be mixed with water and is therefore very economical
- Reduced volatile organic compounds
|Contamination:||limescale, mineral deposits, rust, oxidation, tarnishing|
|Material:||aluminium, Plastics, stainless steel, steel, tiles|
|Check material compatibility:||non-ferrous metal, rubber, varnished surfaces|
|Cleaner basis:||water-based acidic|
|Mechanics:||immersion bath, ultrasound|
|Seal of approval:||miscible with water, VOC reduced!|
|Safety advice:||Eye Irrit. 2, Skin Irrit. 2|
Field of application
- For use in ultrasonic devices for derusting and cleaning acid-resistant surfaces
- For use in maintenance
- For use in metalworking shops and metalworking companies
- The STAR US 1 cleaner is highly concentrated and can be diluted with water up to 1:40, depending on the degree of contamination of the work pieces to be cleaned.
- The ultrasonic device is filled with the fluid, which can then be heated up to 90 °C/194 °F max.
- Increasing the temperature helps achieve a better cleaning result; however, the cleaning fluid is already effective in a cold state.
- After cleaning, oils and greases will float on the surface and can be removed, e.g. using a Plate Separator (PPT).
Low application temperature, energy-saving, water-saving
For us, sustainability means taking responsibility
From renewable raw materials, non-flammable, VOC-free, non-marking
Suitable for the food industry, miscible with water, can be rinsed without residue
Free from / reduced volatile organic compounds according to EU regulation