STAR US 6Art.-Nr : A00553-6
US AS IN ULTRASOUND
The allrounder in the STAR US cleaner range! STAR US 6 is a VOC- and label-free cleaning concentrate which means it is universally usable. Moreover, the cleaner is emulsifying, i.e. the removed oil will spread in the cleaning bath so that the component can be taken out without your getting dirty.
Especially designed for use in ultrasonic cleaning devices.
- REMOVES machining oils, separating agents, vegetable oils and fats, dust and swarf, fresh paint, etc.
- CLEANS steel, stainless steel, plastics, aluminium, and non-ferrous metals*
- Improved occupational health and safety → VOC- and label-free
- Can also be used at ambient temperature in immersion baths, with and without an aerator as a cleaning booster
- Recommended cleaning temperature: 40 – 60 °C, can be heated up to 80 °C
The emulsifying properties of the cleaner facilitate an easy extraction of the cleaned components from the cleaning bath.
*For zinc-coated and extremely sensitive surfaces we recommend a compatibility test.
Related links to "STAR US 6"
Seals of approval
- Free from volatile organic compounds
|Contamination:||corrosion protection light, dust and swarf, grease, Nicotine , oil, separating agents, smoke, soot|
|Material:||Aluminium, Non-ferrous metals, Plastics, stainless steel, steel, Tiles|
|Check material compatibility:||rubber, varnished surfaces, zinc-coated surfaces|
|Cleaner basis:||water-based alkaline|
|Secondary mechanics:||immersion bath|
Field of application
- For use in ultrasonic cleaning devices and immersion baths
- Maintenance, CNC/metal processing, plastics processing, automotive, railway, medical technology (with rinsing), precision mechanics, etc.
Low application temperature, energy-saving, water-saving
From renewable raw materials, non-flammable, VOC-free, non-marking
Suitable for the food industry, miscible with water, can be rinsed without residue
Free from / reduced volatile organic compounds according to EU regulation