Power Cleaner 300Art.-Nr : A50014
The water-based acidic Power Cleaner 300 removes extremely heavy soiling. Its strong foam formation allows for a long contact time of the cleaner.
The manually applicable cleaner is ready for use and can also be applied diluted (for mixing ratio, see application).
- REMOVES limescale, mineral deposits, rust, and oxidation
- CLEANS steel, stainless steel, aluminium, tiles, and plastic
- Safe → VOC-free
- For manual application only
The cleaner is ideal for cleaning alloy rims!
Also in a cold state, Power Cleaner 300 removes even the strongest residues, such as limescale, boiler scale and urine scale. In outdoor areas, cement residues and rust are removed with a special penetration effect. Also concrete surfaces can be cleaned from oil stains effectively.
- Phosphate- and VOC-free, surfactant-based
- Special penetration effect
- Already works in a cold state
- Removes limescale and boiler scale residues, rust and corrosion, cement residues, wall rot, sodium nitrate- and salt efflorescence, oxide stains, and urine scale
- Environmentally conscious concept, contains no hydrofluoric acid
For the removal of limescale and boiler scale residues, rust and corrosion, persistent cement residues, and wall rot. Also sodium nitrate- and salt efflorescence and oxide stains can be removed effectively. Oil and grease incrustations are easily dissolved from exposed-aggregate flagstone, reinforced concrete, and asphalt. Contaminations such as green growth, lichens and moss can be removed from acid-resistant surfaces in parks and cemeteries and on footpaths and terraces. The product won’t pick on surfaces such as glass or similar. The cleaner is ready for use and can simply be applied to the contaminated spot with a brush or paintbrush. Rinse off with plenty of water after a short exposure time. With less persistent contaminations, Power Cleaner 300 can also be diluted.
The cleaner is ideal for cleaning alloy wheels!
Related links to "Power Cleaner 300"
Seals of approval
- Energy efficient by low application temperature
- the cleaner can be mixed with water and is therefore very economical
- Free from volatile organic compounds
|Contamination:||limescale, mineral deposits, rust, oxidation, tarnishing|
|Material:||stainless steel, steel|
|Check material compatibility:||aluminium, non-ferrous metal, plastics, rubber, stainless steel, varnished surfaces, wood, zinc-coated surfaces|
|Cleaner basis:||water-based acidic|
|Mechanics:||immersion bath, manual cleaning, ultrasound|
|Seal of approval:||Clean Blue, miscible with water, VOC free!|
|Safety advice:||Eye Irrit. 2, Met. Corr. 1, Skin Irrit. 2, STOT SE 3|
Field of application
- For the removal of limescale and boiler scale residues, rust and corrosion,
persistent cement residues, and wall rot
- Sodium nitrate- and salt efflorescence and oxide stains can be removed effectively
- Dissolves oil and grease incrustations from exposed-aggregate flagstone,
reinforced concrete, and asphalt
- Contaminations such as green growth, lichens and moss can be removed
from acid-resistant surfaces in parks and cemeteries and on footpaths
and terraces, and in car parks and petrol stations
- The product won’t pick on surfaces such as glass or similar
- Excellent for cleaning alloy wheels
- Removes limescale and boiler scale residues, rust and corrosion, cement residues,
wall rot, sodium nitrate- and salt efflorescence, oxide stains, and urine scale
|Cleaners||Miscibility||Use with parts washers||Mixing ratios for applications systems|
|↓||with water||for manual use||
|Stainless-steel foam sprayer||Foam Injector||FOAM BOOSTER||Pressure sprayer||Foam sprayer|
|Power Cleaner 150||yes||5 % - 100 %||20 % - 100 %||5 % - 30 %||5 % - 30 %||-||-||-||-||5 % - 100 %||-|
Power Cleaner 200
|yes||5 % - 100 %||10 % - 100 %||-||-||-||60 % - 100 %||60 % - 100 %||60 % - 100 %||-||80 % - 100 %|
|Power Cleaner 300||yes||2,5 % - 100 %||2,5 % - 20 %||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Power Cleaner 400||yes||5 % - 100 %||2,5 % - 50 %||5 % - 30 %||5 % - 30 %||10 % - 30 %||-||-||-||-||-|
|Power Cleaner DB||yes||5 % - 100 %||2,5 % - 50 %||5 % - 30 %||5 % - 30 %||20 % - 60 %||-||-||-||-||-|
|Power Cleaner KST 2.0||no||pure||pure||pure||pure||pure||-||-||-||-||-|
Low application temperature, energy-saving, water-saving
For us, sustainability means taking responsibility
From renewable raw materials, non-flammable, VOC-free, non-marking
Suitable for the food industry, miscible with water, can be rinsed without residue
Free from / reduced volatile organic compounds according to EU regulation