Uni-SorbArt.-Nr : E01010
UNI-SORB is an odourless granulate that is mainly used for absorbing chemical spills. It features a high absorption capacity that quickly binds benzene, acid, oils, greases or other liquids. Using the sorbent reduces the risk of accidents and of these spills being released into the environment.
- Absorbs any type of liquid fast and safely
- Fine, dust-free, odourless granulate
- Acts fast and can be used throughout the entire industrial sector, wherever oils, greases, benzenes, acids, chemicals and other liquids are stored and processed
UNI-SORB efficiently absorbs liquids, preventing them from reaching groundwater of other water cycles. In addition, the granulate has an excellent grip that binds greasy and oily liquids in such a way that the risk of accidents by slipping is averted. It is dust-free and also reduces the release of vapours from strong chemicals. Due to its fine graininess the sorbent can even be used on porous surfaces, e.g. for cleaning contaminated streets, floors and surfaces of any kind.
- Accident prevention due to excellent grip
- Prevents seepage into groundwater and other water cycles
- Can also be used on porous surfaces
Related links to "Uni-Sorb"
Seals of approval
- the cleaner is ready-to-use
- unlabelled according to CLP-regulations
|Concentrate:||ready to use|
|Seal of approval:||Ready-To-Use, unlabelled|
Field of application
- For use on streets, floors, and industrial areas
- For use in maintenance and repair
- Provision for the storage, transport, processing and use of chemical liquids
UNI-SORB is scattered directly onto the spill. After a short time, the granulate will absorb the spill and can then be swept up. Waste disposal is to be done in accordance with the regulations of the Ordinance on Hazardous Substances relevant to the spill in question.
Low application temperature, energy-saving, water-saving
For us, sustainability means taking responsibility
From renewable raw materials, non-flammable, VOC-free, non-marking
Suitable for the food industry, miscible with water, can be rinsed without residue
Free from / reduced volatile organic compounds according to EU regulation