SURFOX-TArt.-Nr : G10091
SURFOX T is a water-based acidic electrolyte solution for the fast and uncomplicated cleaning of stainless steel, and, in combination with the SURFOX device, for the removal of tarnishing from weld seams.
- Developed for highly demanding TIG-, point- and pulsed MIG welds
- Safe alternative to pickling pastes und aggressive acids
- No hydrofluoric acid, no nitric acid
- Removes light scaling
This high-performance electrolyte solution consists of phosphoric acid and other additives, which makes it the perfect solution for highly demanding weld seam cleaning applications. SURFOX-T has been designed for the cleaning of TIG-, point- and MIG weld seams. If SURFOX-T is used with DC/direct current, it electro-polishes the weld seam. SURFOX-T contains additives that enhance the polishing effect while removing tarnishing and other contaminations from the weld seam.
Related links to "SURFOX-T"
Seals of approval
|Safety advice:||Met. Corr. 1, Skin Corr. 1B|
Field of application
- Cleans stainless steel and removes tarnishing from weld seams
- Can be used in stainless steel manufacture and processing, in the chemical and pharmaceutical industries, the foodstuffs industry, and in refrigeration technology
SURFOX-T has been developed for use in the SURFOX device. Just pour the electrolyte solution into the SURFOX device and clean the surfaces. After application, we recommend neutralization with SURFOX-N in order to prevent the formation of salt residues. Then wipe the processed areas with a damp cloth or rinse with water.
Low application temperature, energy-saving, water-saving
For us, sustainability means taking responsibility
From renewable raw materials, non-flammable, VOC-free, non-marking
Suitable for the food industry, miscible with water, can be rinsed without residue
Free from / reduced volatile organic compounds according to EU regulation