StripperArt.-Nr : A00176
Bio-Circle Stripper is a water-based alkaline coating remover. It can be used in immersion baths and ultrasonic baths, and, with light contaminations, also in manual applications.
- Just labelled with an exclamation mark (GHS07)
- Removes difficult contaminations such as paint and varnish
- Can be used in immersion baths and ultrasonic baths, but also in manual applications
- High material compatibility
Bio-Circle Stripper is a highly efficient, slightly alkaline cleaner with excellent dissolving power. For instance, it removes water-based paint and varnish, bitumen, plastic residues, impregnation compounds, resins, and waxes. For this, it can be used manually but also and in particular in immersion baths and ultrasonic baths. The cleaner already works at ambient temperature, the optimal cleaning temperature though is between 60°C/140°F and 80°C/176°F.
Although also sensitive surfaces normally remain unaffected, carrying out a material compatibility test in a less visible spot is recommended.
The low labelling with an exclamation mark (GHS07) poses a slight risk for occupational safety. Moreover, the product is no hazardous substance as referred to in the transport regulations and therefore does not require any specially secured storage area.
The characteristics at a glance:
- Water-based cleaner with excellent dissolving power
- Penetrates and dissolves i.a. water-based paint and varnish, plastic residues, impregnation compounds, resins, and waxes
- Good cleaning results even at ambient temperature
- Can be used in manual applications and immersion baths and ultrasonic baths
- High occupational safety due to low labelling
- Easy storage - no hazardous substance as referred to in the transport regulations
Related links to "Stripper"
Seals of approval
- the cleaner is ready-to-use
- Free from volatile organic compounds
|Material:||stainless steel, steel, tiles|
|Check material compatibility:||plastics, rubber|
|Cleaner basis:||water-based alkaline|
|Mechanics:||immersion bath, manual cleaning, ultrasound|
|Concentrate:||ready to use|
|Seal of approval:||Ready-To-Use, VOC free!|
|Safety advice:||Eye Dam. 1, Skin Irrit. 2|
Field of application
Universally applicable cleaner for the removal of persistent contaminations in the industry. Ideal for the gentle removal of e.g. paint and varnish.
Simply fill Bio-Circle Stripper in an immersion- or ultrasonic bath and put the part to be cleaned in. The cleaning time will depend on the contamination to be dissolved.
With light contaminations, application is also possible by means of a cloth.
Low application temperature, energy-saving, water-saving
For us, sustainability means taking responsibility
From renewable raw materials, non-flammable, VOC-free, non-marking
Suitable for the food industry, miscible with water, can be rinsed without residue
Free from / reduced volatile organic compounds according to EU regulation