Zinc Paste SilverArt.-Nr : B50015
Zinc Paste Silver provides steel- and zinc-coated surfaces with long-lasting corrosion protection through a combination of aluminium- and zinc pigments. External environmental influences, such as water or air, will not damage the treated surface. The paste is fasts-drying and will leave a metallic glow that is identical to the hue of the hot-dip galvanized zinc coating.
- Elastic, abrasion-resistant protective layer
- For the repair of zinc coatings
- Colour: metallic glow (Identical to the hue of the hot-dip galvanized zinc coating)
Zinc Paste Silver forms an elastic, abrasion-proof and highly resistant protective layer against corrosion on steel surfaces. The epoxy resin contained in the paste makes the zinc- and aluminium pigments spread uniformly on the surface. The paste is primarily used after welding for repair works on damaged zinc coatings. It can also be used as a basic coating to protect constructions exposed to water and weathering. Zinc purity is between 98.5 and 99.7 %, which guarantees effective protection.
- The surface is covered in a roof tile-like manner, which makes the pigment and epoxy resin unite perfectly
- Zinc purity: 98.5 – 99.7 %
Related links to "Zinc Paste Silver"
|Sicherheitsratschläge:||Aquatic Chronic 2, Asp. Tox. 1, Flam. Liq. 3, Skin Irrit. 2, STOT SE 3|
Field of application
- For use in the automotive sector and vehicle construction
- Can be used in agriculture
- Suitable for public enterprises and the building industry
The liquid Zinc Paste Silver is ready for use and is applied on the steel or zinc-coated surfaces by means of a paintbrush or a paint roller. After drying, the surfaces will be protected from corrosion.
Low application temperature, energy-saving, water-saving
From renewable raw materials, non-flammable, VOC-free, non-marking
Suitable for the food industry, miscible with water, can be rinsed without residue
Free from / reduced volatile organic compounds according to EU regulation