CB 100Art.-Nr : A50025
CB 100 cleans and degreases strongly contaminated components e.g. made of steel, stainless steel or non-ferrous metals. For the removal of strong contaminations, such as special greases that are difficult to remove, rubber marks, bitumen- and wax residues, oils and pastes. Due to its long service life, the cleaner is particularly suited for use in closed-loop systems, such as the BIO-CIRCLE parts washer or in the CLEAN BOX systems.
- For manual and mechanical use
- Long service life
- Especially suited for use in closed-loop systems
- Replacement of paraffin and solvents
CB 100 is a water-based, low-foaming cleaner based on renewable raw materials. Its natural active ingredients dissolve contaminations powerfully without pitting the surfaces.
It has a pleasant odour, it is solvent- and VOC-free, and it does not require labelling under the CLP Regulation, which makes it an effective alternative to solvents or paraffin.
In addition, it is low-foaming and has a long service life, this guarantees effective use in closed-loop systems. The cleaner can be used for a long time, and less waste is produced.
Therefore, CB 100 not only protects the employees but also the environment.
Moreover, the cleaner can be rinsed off with water without leaving residues, which makes it suitable, in addition to maintenance, also for applications in some sectors of the foodstuffs industry.
- Nature Boost: based on renewable raw materials
- No labelling required under the CLP Regulation
- Water-based, phosphate- and solvent-free cleaner
- Strong dissolving power with constantly good cleaning performance
- For the removal of strong contaminations, such as special greases that are difficult to remove, rubber marks, bitumen- and wax residues, oils and pastes
Related links to "CB 100"
Seals of approval
- Kennzeichnungsfrei gem. CLP-Verordnung
- Optimal performance, protection of employees, reduction of environmental influences
- Suitable for use in the food industry
- Free from volatile organic compounds
|Contamination:||corrosion protection light, corrosion protection overseas, dust and swarf, grease, Nicotine , oil, separating agents, rubber residues, smoke, soot|
|Material:||stainless steel, steel, Tiles|
|Check material compatibility:||aluminium, non-ferrous metal, plastics, rubber, varnished surfaces, wood, zinc-coated surfaces|
|Cleaner basis:||water-based alkaline|
|Mechanics:||Handreinigung, high-pressure parts washer, immersion bath, parts washer w/ brush, turbo 2-in-1 cleaning|
|Secondary mechanics:||automatic parts washing machine, ultrasound|
|Gütesiegel:||Kennzeichnungsfrei, Nature Boost, NSF, VOC free!|
Field of application
- For use at production sites and in workshops
- Applications in the maintenance of engines and machinery
- Suitable for use in the foodstuffs industry, being NSF-registered (reg. no. 146719; Category Code C1)
CB 100 is ready for use and suitable for manual and mechanical applications.
The cleaner can either be sprayed onto the parts to be cleaned and wiped off with a cloth, or it is poured into the cleaning system to be used.
For manual cleaning it already works at ambient temperature; for mechanical cleaning a temperature of 40°C/104°F is recommended.
In case of applications in the foodstuffs industry, after cleaning the surfaces should be rinsed with a sufficient amount of water.
Prior to cleaning aluminium-, plastic- and varnished surfaces a compatibility test is recommended in order to protect the material. As an alternative we recommend the CB 100 Alu cleaner that has been especially developed for the protection of aluminium surfaces.
Low application temperature, energy-saving, water-saving
From renewable raw materials, non-flammable, VOC-free, non-marking
Suitable for the food industry, miscible with water, can be rinsed without residue
Free from / reduced volatile organic compounds according to EU regulation