ANTISEPT-SArt.-Nr : S00589
ANTISEPT-S is a label-free surface disinfectant and at least 99.99 % effective against all known bacteria and viruses.
ANTISEPT-S eliminates viruses (enveloped and unenveloped) and bacteria that are resistant to other processes. The disinfectant has been tested in accordance with DIN EN 14476 and 1276 and is registered under BAuA REG N-92984.
Note: Use biocidal products with care. Always read the label and product information before use.
- Disinfection of work surfaces, tools, machines, floors, etc.
- Suitable for many materials
- Easy to use and universally applicable
- No labelling
- Ready for use
- Time-saving → 60 seconds exposure time
Clean first: with VIRAL CLEANER 100, 200 or 300
Then disinfect: Spray ANTISEPT-S onto the clean, dry surface, leave to act (60 seconds), finished. If necessary, wipe with a clean cloth.
Surface disinfection – safe and effective
- Spray on, allow to take effect, finished.
- The users can continue working immediately → only 1 minute of exposure time
- Even viruses and bacteria that are resistant to other processes are eliminated
- At least 99,99 % effectiveness
- No labelling
- pH neutral
- Dermatologically tested
Related links to "ANTISEPT-S"
Seals of approval
- the cleaner is ready-to-use
- unlabelled according to CLP-regulations
|Material:||aluminium, non-ferrous metals, Plastics, stainless steel, tiles, Wood, zinc-coated surfaces|
|Cleaner basis:||water-based pH-neutral|
|Concentrate:||ready to use|
|Seal of approval:||Ready-To-Use, unlabelled|
- Clean first: with VIRAL CLEANER 100, 200 or 300
- Then disinfect: Spray ANTISEPT-S onto the clean, dry surface, leave to act (60 seconds), finished. If necessary, wipe with a clean cloth.
- Check for material compatibility before first use
Low application temperature, energy-saving, water-saving
For us, sustainability means taking responsibility
From renewable raw materials, non-flammable, VOC-free, non-marking
Suitable for the food industry, miscible with water, can be rinsed without residue
Free from / reduced volatile organic compounds according to EU regulation