Remove AD(hesive) 200Art.-Nr : A500740
Sticky contaminations do not stand a chance with Remove AD(hesive) 200! It even removes hardened adhesives and sealants. Remove AD(hesive) 200 is pleasant to use: VOC-reduced, water-based, ready for use and based on renewable raw materials. Its slightly alkaline component makes the adhesive remover also suitable for delicate surfaces such as aluminium and copper.
- REMOVES labels, hardened adhesives and sealants, hot glue, epoxy glue, resin, tar, rubber residues et al.
- CLEANS plastics, metal, aluminium, and copper
- Pleasant to use ► VOC-reduced in accordance with the CLP Regulation
- Manual application
- Also suited for ultrasonic cleaning devices
- Suited for delicate surfaces
- Creeping property
Related links to "Remove AD(hesive) 200"
Seals of approval
- Optimal performance, protection of employees, reduction of environmental influences
- Reduced volatile organic compounds
|Contamination:||adhesive- and glue residues|
|Secondary contamination:||corrosion protection light, corrosion protection overseas, dust and swarf, grease, nicotine, rubber residues, smoke, soot|
|Material:||Aluminium, Non-ferrous metals, Plastics, stainless steel, steel, Varnished surfaces, Zinc-coated surfaces|
|Cleaner basis:||water-based alkaline|
|Mechanics:||manual cleaning, ultrasound|
|Concentrate:||ready to use|
|Gütesiegel:||Nature Boost, VOC reduced!|
|Sicherheitsratschläge:||Aquatic Chronic 3, Skin Sens. 1|
Field of application
- Food industry, automotive, trade, etc.
- Wherever adhesives are used or foils have to be removed
Low application temperature, energy-saving, water-saving
From renewable raw materials, non-flammable, VOC-free, non-marking
Suitable for the food industry, miscible with water, can be rinsed without residue
Free from / reduced volatile organic compounds according to EU regulation