Remove AD(hesive) 200Art.-Nr : A500740
Sticky contaminations do not stand a chance with Remove AD(hesive) 200! It even removes hardened adhesives and sealants. Remove AD(hesive) 200 is pleasant to use: VOC-reduced, water-based, ready for use and based on renewable raw materials. Its slightly alkaline component makes the adhesive remover also suitable for delicate surfaces such as aluminium and copper.
- REMOVES labels, hardened adhesives and sealants, hot glue, epoxy glue, resin, tar, rubber residues et al.
- CLEANS plastics, metal, aluminium, and copper
- Pleasant to use ► VOC-reduced in accordance with the CLP Regulation
- Manual application
- Also suited for ultrasonic cleaning devices
- Suited for delicate surfaces
- Creeping property
Remove AD(hesive) 200 is pleasant to use: VOC-reduced, water-based, ready for use and based on renewable raw materials. Its slightly alkaline component makes the adhesive remover also suitable for delicate surfaces such as aluminium and copper.
Related links to "Remove AD(hesive) 200"
Seals of approval
- Optimal performance, protection of employees, reduction of environmental influences
- the cleaner is ready-to-use
- Reduced volatile organic compounds
|Contamination:||adhesive- and glue residues, corrosion protection light, dust and swarf, grease, nicotine , rubber residues, Smoke and soot|
|Material:||aluminium, non-ferrous metals, Plastics, stainless steel, steel, Varnished surfaces, zinc-coated surfaces|
|Cleaner basis:||water-based alkaline|
|Mechanics:||manual cleaning, ultrasound|
|Concentrate:||ready to use|
|Seal of approval:||Nature Boost, Ready-To-Use, VOC reduced!|
|Safety advice:||Aquatic Chronic 3, Skin Sens. 1|
Field of application
- Food industry, automotive, trade, etc.
- Wherever adhesives are used or foils have to be removed
Low application temperature, energy-saving, water-saving
For us, sustainability means taking responsibility
From renewable raw materials, non-flammable, VOC-free, non-marking
Suitable for the food industry, miscible with water, can be rinsed without residue
Free from / reduced volatile organic compounds according to EU regulation