CB 100 AluArt.-Nr : A50049
The Cleaner and Degreaser CB 100 Alu has a high dissolving power and prevents tarnishing of aluminium, brass and non-ferrous metals due to its special protective formula.
The cold cleaner alternative is also suitable for ultrasonic and immersion applications.
- REMOVES extremely persistent, burnt-in dirt, special greases, greases, oils, smoke, soot, rubber residues, bitumen- and wax residues, and pastes
- CLEANS stainless steel, steel, aluminium, brass and non-ferrous metals
- Protection against tarnishing → aluminium protection formula
- Temporary intermediate storage possible → light corrosion protection
- Long service life → recyclable, demulsifying
- Occupational safety and protection of the environment → VOC- and solvent-free
- For manual and automatic use
CB 100 Alu removes strong contaminations, such as oils, special greases or pastes, from components and tools. Wax- and bitumen residues as well as rubber marks can also be dissolved effectively. After cleaning the water-based cleaner will leave efficient corrosion protection on the parts.
Due to its excellent cleaning performance it is particularly suited for the pre-cleaning of parts and is mainly used in the CLEAN BOX systems.
In the production of the cleaner, renewable raw materials from recycling products are used whose active ingredients will not attack the surfaces to be cleaned. The special aluminium protective formula prevents tarnishing of materials on components.
The low-foaming cleaner has a pleasant odour and is VOC-reduced, which means it can replace paraffin. It is safe to use because it does not require labelling under the CLP Regulation.
- No tarnishing of materials on components and such
- High dissolving power for persistent greases and contaminations
- Good cleaning results even at ambient temperature
- Can be heated to 40°C/104°F
- Replacement of paraffin in cleaning
- No labelling required under the CLP Regulation
Related links to "CB 100 Alu"
Seals of approval
- Optimal performance, protection of employees, reduction of environmental influences
- the cleaner is ready-to-use
- kennzeichnungsfrei gem. CLP-Verordnung
- Free from volatile organic compounds
|Contamination:||corrosion protection light, corrosion protection overseas, dust and swarf, foodstuffs, grease, Nicotine , oil, separating agents, rubber residues, smoke, soot|
|Material:||Aluminium, Non-ferrous metals, stainless steel, steel, Tiles, Zinc-coated surfaces|
|Check material compatibility:||plastics, rubber, varnished surfaces, wood|
|Cleaner basis:||water-based alkaline|
|Mechanics:||automatic parts washing machine, high-pressure parts washer, immersion bath, manual cleaning, parts washer w/ brush, turbo 2-in-1 cleaning, ultrasound|
|Concentrate:||ready to use|
|Seal of approval:||Nature Boost, Ready-To-Use, unlabelled, VOC free!|
Field of application
- For use in the industry and workshops
- Applications at production sites and in maintenance and service
- For the pre cleaning of components
- Suitable for cleaning injection moulding parts
CB 100 Alu is ready for use and suitable for manual and mechanical applications.
The cleaner can be sprayed onto the contaminated components and then rinsed off with water or wiped off with a cloth.
It can also be used effectively in the BIO-CIRCLE parts washer, in ultrasonic devices or for immersion processes, e.g. in the CLEAN BOX.
The degreaser already works at ambient temperature, but can be heated to 40°C/104°F for an increased cleaning performance.
Low application temperature, energy-saving, water-saving
For us, sustainability means taking responsibility
From renewable raw materials, non-flammable, VOC-free, non-marking
Suitable for the food industry, miscible with water, can be rinsed without residue
Free from / reduced volatile organic compounds according to EU regulation