Corrosion Protection 200Art.-Nr : A00153
Corrosion Protection 200 is a universally applicable product: It can be used primarily manually, in passivation baths and immersion baths, and can be added to all standard cleaning agents (neutral and alkaline) from Bio-Circle.
Mix the emulsion with water or cleaner, stirring thoroughly and add to the system, see applications for mixing ratios below.
- FOR steel, base steel, and grey cast iron
- Excellent general material compatibility
- Longer corrosion protection → storage (in-house) possible for at least 2 weeks
- Tangible non-sticky protective film on surfaces and parts
- Easier to wash off than oils and pastes
- Fast and powerful → electrolyte- and temperature-stable emulsion
- based on mineral oil
- low labelling, VOC-free under the CLP Regulation
- free from nitrite, secondary amines, and phosphorus compounds
- FAD-free, boron-free
The high-yield Corrosion Protection 200 provides longer corrosion protection for steel, base steel, and grey cast iron, which makes transport by truck or plane possible. Corrosion Protection 200 forms a stable emulsion, regardless of the application concentration. It is electrolyte- and temperature-stable.
Corrosion Protection 200 can primarily be used manually, in passivation baths and in immersion baths. In the cleaning system, it is compatible with all standard cleaning agents (neutral and alkaline) from BIO-CIRCLE. It can be used in the BIO-CIRCLE parts washer and, from 50 °C, also in BIO-CIRCLE high-pressure parts washers. The product impresses with its compatibility with VCI films and excellent general material compatibility, even at higher application concentrations.
Its versatility – manual and machine application, longer corrosion protection and easy cleaning – makes Corrosion Protection 200 a real alternative to oils and pastes.
With Corrosion Protection 200 you are on the safe side: The mineral oil-based corrosion inhibitor is free of nitrite, secondary amines, phosphorus compounds, FAD and boron.
Related links to "Corrosion Protection 200"
Seals of approval
- the cleaner can be mixed with water and is therefore very economical
- Free from volatile organic compounds
|Material:||Grauguss, steel, unedler Stahl|
|Mechanics:||automatic parts washing machine, high-pressure parts washer, immersion bath, manual cleaning, parts washer w/ brush, turbo 2-in-1 cleaning|
|Seal of approval:||miscible with water, VOC free!|
Field of application
- Primarily to be used in passivation baths and in immersion baths
- In the cleaning system, it can be added to all standard cleaning agents (neutral and alkaline) from BIO-CIRCLE
- Can also be used in the BIO-CIRCLE parts washer, from 50 °C also in BIO-CIRCLE high-pressure parts washers
- Corrosion protection for at least two weeks → transport by truck or plane is possible
|Cleaner||Miscibility||Use in parts washers|
|↓||with water||for manual use||
|High pressure parts washer||RWR
Pipe and heat exchanger cleaning systems
|Immersion and passivation baths|
for water based systems
|yes||0,5 % - 2,5 %||0,5 % - 2,5 %||0,5 % - 2,5 %||0,5 % - 2,5 %||0,5 % - 2,5 %||0,5 % - 2,5 %||0,5 % - 2,5 %|
|Corrosion protection 200||yes||5 % - 10 %||0,5 % - 5 %||0,5 % - 5 %||
0,5 % - 5 %
ab 50 °C
0,5 % - 5 %
|0,5 % - 5 %||5 % - 10 %|
- Mix the emulsion with water or cleaner, stirring thoroughly, and add to the system.
- Cover the cleaned and completely dried components with Corrosion Protection 200 or place them in an immersion/passivation bath.
- Storage: frost-free between 5 and 40 °C
- Before packing, the components must be completely dry.
- Easy cleaning with aqueous alkaline cleaners
Low application temperature, energy-saving, water-saving
For us, sustainability means taking responsibility
From renewable raw materials, non-flammable, VOC-free, non-marking
Suitable for the food industry, miscible with water, can be rinsed without residue
Free from / reduced volatile organic compounds according to EU regulation