High-Performance Anti-Rust WaxArt.-Nr : B40011
High-Performance Anti-Rust Wax forms a transparent long-term corrosion protection film on metals and machine parts. It is particularly suited for protection during overseas transport because it is seawater-resistant. This has been verified by means of a salt spray test, during which a bright steel plate with one single application of wax in a film thickness of approx. 10 g/m2 was sprayed with salt water for 240 hours.
- Protects all metals from corrosion during open-air storage and transport
- Water-dispersing, seawater-resistant
- Corrosion test – salt spray test 240 h a bright steel plate, film thickness approx. 10 g/m2 (one single application)
High-Performance Anti-Rust Wax has excellent metal adherence properties and protects all metals from corrosion during open-air storage and transport. The protective film is highly flexible, dynamic and does not stick. Once dried, the wax film provides long-term corrosion protection for machines, machine parts, moulds/tools and devices of all kinds. Even components are protected from corrosion in wire EDM. The wax can also be used in immersion processes at 20 – 25°C/68 – 77°F for the treatment of hollow parts.
- Highly flexible and dynamic protective film with excellent metal adherence properties
- Can be used in immersion processes at 20 – 25°C/68 – 77°F for the treatment of hollow parts
Related links to "High-Performance Anti-Rust Wax"
Seals of approval
|Sicherheitsratschläge:||Aerosol 1, Aquatic Chronic 2, Asp. Tox. 1, Flam. Liq. 3, STOT RE 2, STOT SE 3|
Field of application
- For the treatment of machines and machine parts before transport, esp. overseas
- Protects components from corrosion in wire EDM
The liquid High-Performance Anti-Rust Wax is ready for use and sprayed onto the surface to be protected or is used in immersion processes at 20 – 25°C/68 – 77°F, e.g. for the treatment of hollow parts.
After drying, the metal surfaces are protected against corrosion.
Low application temperature, energy-saving, water-saving
From renewable raw materials, non-flammable, VOC-free, non-marking
Suitable for the food industry, miscible with water, can be rinsed without residue
Free from / reduced volatile organic compounds according to EU regulation