FT 400Art.-Nr : A50057-93
The alkaline FT 400 cleaner is used to remove persistent contaminations from surfaces. It is a phosphate-free, water-based cleaning agent for the intensive cleaning and degreasing of persistent contaminations, such as slightly burnt-in oils or adhesive residues. After use, the surface will be temporarily protected from corrosion due to inhibitors contained.
- Excellent dissolving power
- No labelling required under the CLP Regulation
- Easy and safe handling
- For the cleaning and degreasing of persistent contaminations
FT 400 features a high dissolving power and effectively removes label residues, pigment inks, and fresh paint residues. Surfaces contaminated by oils, greases or separating agents can be cleaned. Forming emulsions or drawing oils can be dissolved. Even polymer quenchants can be removed from parts after hardening processes.
The cleaner does not require labelling under the CLP Regulation. The pH value is approx. 12.5. With its VOC content of 34%, the non-flammable surface cleaner serves as an alternative to conventional solvents. It evaporates fast from the cleaned surface, leaving virtually no residue.
- VOC content: 34%
- Easy to use: spray it on directly and then wipe it off
Related links to "FT 400"
|Contamination:||corrosion protection light, dust and swarf, grease, oil, separating agents|
|Test contamination:||adhesive- and glue residues|
|Material:||Aluminium, Non-ferrous metals, stainless steel, steel, Tiles, Zinc-coated surfaces|
|Check material compatibility:||plastics, rubber, varnished surfaces, wood|
|Cleaner basis:||water-based alkaline|
|Secondary mechanics:||immersion bath|
|Concentrate:||ready to use|
Field of application
- Particularly well suited for industrial applications
- Enormous dirt residues are dissolved efficiently by use in product manufacture or -preparation
- Can be sued i.a. in degreasing prior to varnishing
- Ideal for removing the polymer quenchants from parts after hardening processes
- Removes adhesive residues, label residues, pigment inks, fresh paint residues, enamel residues, and releasing agents
Low application temperature, energy-saving, water-saving
From renewable raw materials, non-flammable, VOC-free, non-marking
Suitable for the food industry, miscible with water, can be rinsed without residue
Free from / reduced volatile organic compounds according to EU regulation