BIO-CIRCLE L ULTRAArt.-Nr : A02072
BIO-CIRCLE L Ultra is an ultra-strong cleaner with high cleaning activity, especially designed for Bio-Circle recirculation systems.
The microorganisms in the cleaner degrade the entrained oil, thus guaranteeing a long service life. In addition, special corrosion inhibitors provide temporary protection after cleaning.
- CLEANS steel, stainless steel, plastic, varnished and zinc-coated surfaces
- REMOVES extremely persistent soiling such as bitumen, anti-corrosion waxes, burnt-in grease and oil, etc. (41 to 50 °C)
- Environmentally friendly and safe → VOC- and label-free
- Compatible with oil separators
- Easy disposal → with other aqueous oil-water mixtures
BIO-CIRCLE L Ultra guarantees long bath lives paired with high cleaning performance. The cleaning fluid is processed naturally by microorganisms, and using it in the BIO-CIRCLE parts washer supports the long service life by means of the integrated recirculation system.
The cleaner effectively removes persistent contaminations, such as burnt-in greases and oils, carbon deposits, and paint. After cleaning, the work pieces are temporarily protected from corrosion.
The Liquid has a pleasant apple scent and contains ingredients on the basis of renewable raw materials.
In addition, it is VOC-free and does not require labelling under the CLP Regulation. This makes the cleaner safe to use, while protecting the environment.
The NSF registration makes the cleaning agent also suitable for use in the food industry.
- Operates on the basis of Nature Boost ingredients
- No labelling required under the CLP Regulation
- NSF-certified (Reg.-No. 146757, Cat. Code A1)
- Easy and safe to use
- Apple scent
Related links to "BIO-CIRCLE L ULTRA"
Seals of approval
- Suitable for use in the food industry
- the cleaner is ready-to-use
- unlabelled according to CLP-regulations
- Free from volatile organic compounds
|Contamination:||burnt-in organic contaminations, corrosion protection light, dust and swarf, grease, nicotine , oil, separating agents, smoke, soot|
|Material:||Plastics, stainless steel, steel, tiles, Varnished surfaces, zinc-coated surfaces|
|Check material compatibility:||aluminium, non-ferrous metal, rubber|
|Cleaner basis:||water-based alkaline|
|Mechanics:||parts washer w/ brush|
|Concentrate:||ready to use|
|Seal of approval:||NSF, Ready-To-Use, unlabelled, VOC free!|
Field of application
- Use in production sites and workshops
- Use in maintenance and service
- Can be used in the food industry due to NSF certification
|Use with parts washers|
|↓||with water||for manual use||BIO-CIRCLE GT-i||
|BIO-CIRCLE Turbo||BIO-CIRCLE HP||HP Vigo|
|BIO-CIRCLE L||no||only in the system||pure||-||-||-||-|
BIO-CIRCLE L Evo
|no||only in the system and in specified machines||pure||pure||pure||pure||pure|
|BIO-CIRCLE L Ultra||no||only in the system||pure||-||-||-||-|
Low application temperature, energy-saving, water-saving
For us, sustainability means taking responsibility
From renewable raw materials, non-flammable, VOC-free, non-marking
Suitable for the food industry, miscible with water, can be rinsed without residue
Free from / reduced volatile organic compounds according to EU regulation