E-WELD 3Art.-Nr : D50008
Weld separating agent with cleaning effect
E-WELD 3 prevents weld spatter from sticking during MIG/MAG welding and laser or plasma cutting. The comprehensive wetting and the spreading rate speak for themselves.
- Versatile → soiling can be removed with E-WELD 3
- Subsequent processes are possible without problems → silicone- and oil-free
- For the welding of steel and stainless steel
- Safe to use → VOC- and label-free
The odourless water-based welding protection spray with cleaning- and degreasing effect can be used in all common welding operations, from MIG/MAG welding to laser cutting. The emulsion is easy to apply and, in dry and wet state, prevents weld spatter from adhering to surfaces. It also protects work pieces, welding nozzles and welding equipment in the process.
Contaminations such as shavings, machining oils, light corrosion protection oils or cooling liquids of sawing systems can be cleaned easily and effectively with E-WELD 3 prior to welding. The clean surface can then be welded immediately.
The ingredients contained therein form a barrier between the work piece and the spatter, and provide all weldable materials with temporary corrosion protection. Directly after the welding process, the metal sheets can be galvanized or varnished without any problems.
It is particularly suited for laser cutting as it prevents the development of skimmings at the laser penetration point so that soot can be removed more easily, and the cut edges do not have to be reworked.
Related links to "E-WELD 3"
Field of application
- Welding of stainless steel and other metals (except aluminium)
- Can also be used in laser cutting
- Vehicle construction, extraordinary construction, steel construction, container- and boiler construction, crane construction, automotive and supply industries, and other metal-processing companies
Low application temperature, energy-saving, water-saving
From renewable raw materials, non-flammable, VOC-free, non-marking
Suitable for the food industry, miscible with water, can be rinsed without residue
Free from / reduced volatile organic compounds according to EU regulation