Metal-free Anti-SeizeArt.-Nr : C25010
Metal-free Anti-Seize is a high-performance lubricant for lubricating and protecting e.g. screw connections, gaskets, threads, and bolts. The white paste also serves as a sealant for the correction of inaccuracies on flanges and flat gaskets, for more precise torques. It prevents corrosion, heat freeze and metal-to-metal contact at temperatures of up to 1400°C/2552°F.
- Resistant to hot and cold water, oil, benzine, and most acids and alkalis
- Prevents heat freeze and metal-to-metal contact at temperatures of up to 1400°C/2552°F
- Protection from striations and seizures even at extreme pressures of up to 220 N/mm2
Metal-free Anti-Seize settles in porous and cracked sliding surfaces, thus reducing wear and tear of the parts. Its select inorganic ingredient combination makes it resistant to most acids and liquors, benzine, oil, and cold and hot water. In addition, the high-performance lubricant is flash-, rinsing- and abrasion-proof. Friction corrosion is prevented, electrochemical corrosion is avoided, and the components are protected from fretting corrosion. Once applied, the paste also provides a protective film, galling between the components. The absence of abrasive ingredients leaves the surfaces unharmed.
The high-temperature paste also serves as a sealant for the correction of inaccuracies on flanges and flat gaskets, for more precise torques. It facilitates unfastening hot screws so that they can be reused.
Components are protected from striations and seizures even at extreme pressures of up to 220 N/mm2.
Metal-free Anti-Seize is also used i.a. with compression glands and gland packings, with pipe screw connections, and with sliding surfaces subject to high thermal loads.
- Sealant for the correction of inaccuracies on flanges and flat gaskets, for more precise torques. Makes unfastening hot screws easier and in addition makes them reusable.
- Prevents electrolytic corrosion and galling
Related links to "Metal-free Anti-Seize"
Tips & Hints
Nicht an Sauerstoffsystemen und bei Anwesenheit von Acetylen benutzen
Seals of approval
- the cleaner is ready-to-use
- kennzeichnungsfrei gem. CLP-Verordnung
- Free from volatile organic compounds
|Concentrate:||ready to use|
|Seal of approval:||Ready-To-Use, unlabelled, VOC free!|
Field of application
- For use in production sites, workshops and maintenance
- Can be used in petrochemistry
- Application in thermal power stations, heating- and exhaust plants
Low application temperature, energy-saving, water-saving
For us, sustainability means taking responsibility
From renewable raw materials, non-flammable, VOC-free, non-marking
Suitable for the food industry, miscible with water, can be rinsed without residue
Free from / reduced volatile organic compounds according to EU regulation