E-WELD 2Art.-Nr : D50002
For the welding of thick metal sheets and multi-layer seams
The E-WELD 2 weld separating agent prevents weld spatter from sticking during MIG/MAG welding and laser or plasma cutting. The comprehensive wetting and the spreading rate speak for themselves.
- Subsequent processes are possible without problems → silicone- and oil-free
- For the welding of steel, stainless steel and aluminium
- Interim storage possible → temporary corrosion protection
- Safe to use → VOC- and label-free
* Die Aktion gilt nur am 26. November 2020 beim Kauf von 20-Liter-Kanistern im Onlineshop auf bio-circle.de. Die Aktion kann mehrfach genutzt werden. Der Rabatt erhöht sich entsprechend der ausgewählten Menge und wird im Warenkorb abgezogen.
E-WELD 2 is a high-quality anti-spatter spray based on nature-identical ingredients which prevents the adhesion of weld spatters. The welding release agent is suitable for welding work on steel, stainless steel and aluminium. E-WELD 2 is especially suitable for welding thick sheets and multi-layer seams.
The welding release agent has so far proved its worth in many industrial companies such as in vehicle construction, steel construction, container and boiler construction, but also in the automotive and supplier industry and in metalworking industries. It also offers protection for welding nozzles and welding accessories.
A thin film acts as a barrier between the workpiece and the hot metal. The excellent wetting of the surface protects the workpiece and equipment. However, the release agent also protects in the dried state. The weld release agent is ready-to-use, does not require labelling and offers safety for users and the environment.
- Solvent- and silicone-free
- Very good wetting capacity – a thin layer has an excellent release capacity
- Facilitates problem-free galvanizing and varnishing after welding – approved by the Herning Varmforzinkning A/S zinc-coating company
- No labelling required under the CLP regulation
- Very economical
- Good corrosion protection
Related links to "E-WELD 2"
Seals of approval
- the cleaner is ready-to-use
- unlabelled according to CLP-regulations
- Free from volatile organic compounds
|Concentrate:||ready to use|
|Seal of approval:||Ready-To-Use, unlabelled, VOC free!|
Field of application
- For all welding tasks
- Particularly suited for welding of thin and/or preheated metal sheets and multilayer weld seams
- For welding VA materials, steel and other metals
- For the protection of welding nozzles and welding equipment
- Vehicle construction, extraordinary construction, steel construction, container- and boiler construction, crane construction, automotive and supply industries, and other metal-processing companies
E-WELD 2 is ready for use. Spray thinly onto the surface to be protected prior to welding. Can also be sued for gas nozzles on welding apparatuses.
Also after the welding separating agent has dried, it will protect the surface from weld spatter, and welding works can be performed.
Low application temperature, energy-saving, water-saving
For us, sustainability means taking responsibility
From renewable raw materials, non-flammable, VOC-free, non-marking
Suitable for the food industry, miscible with water, can be rinsed without residue
Free from / reduced volatile organic compounds according to EU regulation