E-WELD 2Art.-Nr : D50002
Micro emulsion for high-temperature welding
The E-WELD 2 welding separating agent prevents weld spatter from adhering to surfaces. It is suited for all welding applications that cause undesirable weld spatter, especially for high-temperature welding, welding of thin metal sheets, and multilayer weld seams. It provides good temporary corrosion protection.
- Good wetting
- Suitable for gas nozzles on welding apparatuses
- Efficient in dry and wet state
E-WELD 2 is a high-quality welding protection spray on the basis of nature-identical ingredients that prevents weld spatter from sticking to surfaces. It is suited for all welding works, for instance for welding VA/stainless steel materials, and facilitates welding of thin and/or preheated metal sheets. It is especially suited for multilayer welding.
The welding separating agent has proven itself in a variety of industries, such as vehicle construction, steel construction, container- and boiler construction, but also in the automotive and supply industries and all metal-processing sectors. It also offers protection for welding nozzles and welding equipment.
A thin film on the metal functions as a barrier between the work piece and the hot metal. The surface is wetted well, which protects work piece and equipment. The separating agent offers protection also in a dry state though. The welding separating agent is ready-to-use, label-free, and protects the user and the environment.
- Solvent- and silicone-free
- Good wetting properties – a thin layer features an excellent separating effect
- Galvanizing and varnishing after welding is possible without any problems – approved by Herning Varmforzinkning A/S
- No labelling required under the CLP Regulation
- Very economical
- Good corrosion protection
Related links to "E-WELD 2"
Field of application
- For all welding tasks
- Particularly suited for welding of thin and/or preheated metal sheets and multilayer weld seams
- For welding VA materials, steel and other metals
- For the protection of welding nozzles and welding equipment
- Vehicle construction, extraordinary construction, steel construction, container- and boiler construction, crane construction, automotive and supply industries, and other metal-processing companies
E-WELD 2 is ready for use. Spray thinly onto the surface to be protected prior to welding. Can also be sued for gas nozzles on welding apparatuses.
Also after the welding separating agent has dried, it will protect the surface from weld spatter, and welding works can be performed.
Low application temperature, energy-saving, water-saving
From renewable raw materials, non-flammable, VOC-free, non-marking
Suitable for the food industry, miscible with water, can be rinsed without residue
Free from / reduced volatile organic compounds according to EU regulation