E-WELD Shield spray gunArt.-Nr : HW0180
The E-WELD Shield Spray gun is an application system for E-WELD Shield surface protection that leaves a ceramic protective film on the bars of plasma- and laser cutters in order to prevent slag from building up.
- Easy handling
- Individual adjustment of spray strength and air flow = optimal utilization of the separating agent
- Environmentally compatible because the propellant is compressed air
The surface protection is poured directly into the cap of the spray gun, and the air hose of the compressed air supply is connected to the spray gun. The spray pattern is fast and easy to adapt to the needs to be covered, such as the air quantity by means of the continuously adjustable air micrometer. The spray gun pressure is designed for a pressure of 3 bar max.
Related links to "E-WELD Shield spray gun"
Field of application
Maintenance of the support grid bars of plasma- and laser cutting systems
- Pour the surface protection directly into the cap of the E-WELD Shield Spray Gun.
- Connect the air hose of the compressed air supply to the spray gun.
- Continuously adjustable spray pattern, continuously adjustable air micrometer
- If necessary, interpose a pressure regulator between spray gun and compressed air supply.
- For cleaning please refer to the Operating Manual.
Low application temperature, energy-saving, water-saving
For us, sustainability means taking responsibility
From renewable raw materials, non-flammable, VOC-free, non-marking
Suitable for the food industry, miscible with water, can be rinsed without residue
Free from / reduced volatile organic compounds according to EU regulation