Zinc PasteArt.-Nr : B00103
Zinc Paste forms an elastic, wear-resistant and highly resistant corrosion protection layer on steel surfaces. It is perfect for priming and coating also larger surfaces, and for repairing zinc coatings and other coatings after welding.
- For priming, coating, and repairing
- Elastic, wear-resistant protective layer
- Resistant to environmental influences
- Colour: zinc grey
- Zinc purity: 98.5 – 99.7 %
With its zinc content of 95 % in the dry film the paste provides effective corrosion protection. This means that external environmental influences, such as water or air, will not damage the treated surface.
Related links to "Zinc Paste"
Seals of approval
- the cleaner is ready-to-use
|Concentrate:||ready to use|
|Seal of approval:||Ready-To-Use|
|Safety advice:||Aquatic Acute 1, Aquatic Chronic 1, Flam. Liq. 3, STOT RE 2|
Field of application
- Can be used for all corrosion protection jobs in agriculture, the automotive sector, and vehicle construction
- For use in public enterprises and the building industry
Zinc Paste is ready for use and is applied on the surfaces to be protected by means of a paintbrush or a paint roller. After drying, the steel parts and zinc-coated parts will be protected from corrosion.
Low application temperature, energy-saving, water-saving
For us, sustainability means taking responsibility
From renewable raw materials, non-flammable, VOC-free, non-marking
Suitable for the food industry, miscible with water, can be rinsed without residue
Free from / reduced volatile organic compounds according to EU regulation