Zinc PasteArt.-Nr : B50003
- Long-lasting corrosion protection
- Highly resistant to aggressive environmental influences
- May be employed on drinking water-carrying systems (upon examination by the DVGW [German Association of the Gas- and Water Sector])
- Colour: zinc grey
With a zinc purity of 98.5 – 99.7 %, Zinc Paste provides long-lasting corrosion protection. It dries fast, leaving a zinc grey coat. The past is used to restore the worn corrosion protection after the welding process. For instance, weld seams can be covered with the paste.
- Zinc purity: 98.5 – 99.7 %
- Zinc content in the dry coating: 95 %
Related links to "Zinc Paste"
|Sicherheitsratschläge:||Aquatic Acute 1, Aquatic Chronic 1, Flam. Liq. 3|
Field of application
- Can be used for all corrosion protection jobs in agriculture, the automotive sector, and vehicle construction
- For use in public enterprises and the building industry
Zinc Paste is ready for use and is applied on the surfaces to be protected by means of a paintbrush or a paint roller. After drying, the steel parts and zinc-coated parts will be protected from corrosion.
Low application temperature, energy-saving, water-saving
From renewable raw materials, non-flammable, VOC-free, non-marking
Suitable for the food industry, miscible with water, can be rinsed without residue
Free from / reduced volatile organic compounds according to EU regulation