AIR FORCE & AF CleanArt.-Nr : H65050
Sustainably good: the refillable spray can!
From jerrycan to spray can – this is the new thinking in manual surface cleaning. No more spray can waste, application as usual at the touch of a button.
The perfect combo – Air Force & AF Clean! With compressed air + cleaner you dispense with flammable propellants.
✅ Unscrew spray can – fill in cleaner – screw down – top up with compressed air – done!
✅ At the touch of a button
- fine spray mist for large areas
- flushing and rinsing with a precision capillary tube
✅ Pinpoint, accurate, overhead, perfectly suited for blind holes
✅ AF Clean: Label-free, strong, low-residue, foam-free
Air Force & AF Clean:
➕ Air Force + 3 L of AF Clean + tyre inflator with adapter + drain tap
✔ Air Force & AF Clean: Air Force, 3 L of AF Clean, tyre inflator with adapter, drain tap
✔ Extremely quick and easy: Unscrew spray can – fill in cleaner – screw down – top up with compressed air – get started!
✔ AF Clean: Label-free, strong, low-residue, foam-free
✔ Refillable spray can
- No more spray can waste
- Application as usual at the touch of a button
Sustainability with Air Force and label-free cleaners!
The refillable spray can makes your work easy. Spray large areas or flood with pinpoint accuracy at the touch of a button. The cleaner goes where you want it - convenient, fast, sustainable. In addition, you avoid spray can waste and make a valuable contribution to clean seas!
From jerrycan to spray can is the new thinking in manual surface cleaning!
Related links to "AIR FORCE & AF Clean"
Seals of approval
- unlabelled according to CLP-regulations
- Reduced volatile organic compounds
|Seal of approval:||unlabelled, VOC reduced!|
Field of application
- Across all sectors: automotive, metal/CNC, etc.
- In maintenance, car workshops, laser- and plasma cutting, etc.
- Filling: 200–300 ml of cleaner + compressed air
- Transfer directly from the jerrycan (with drain tap)
- Filling is child’s play: unscrew, fill in cleaner, screw down, top up with compressed air, get started!
- A tyre inflator with adapter (for cars) incl. pressure relief valve is required for topping up with compressed air
- Recommended pressure: up to 6.5 bar
Low application temperature, energy-saving, water-saving
For us, sustainability means taking responsibility
From renewable raw materials, non-flammable, VOC-free, non-marking
Suitable for the food industry, miscible with water, can be rinsed without residue
Free from / reduced volatile organic compounds according to EU regulation