ANTISEPT-SArt.-Nr : S00589
ANTISEPT-S is a label-free surface disinfectant and 99.99 % effective against all known bacteria, viruses, fungi and spores. ANTISEPT-S eliminates viruses (enveloped and unenveloped) and bacteria that are resistant to other processes. The disinfectant has been tested in accordance with DIN EN 14476, 1276, 17126 and 1650 and is registered under BAuA REG N-92984.
Note: Use biocidal products with care. Always read the label and product information before use.
- Disinfection of work surfaces, tools, machines, floors, etc.
- Suitable for many materials
- Easy to use and universally applicable
- No labelling
- Ready for use
- Time-saving → 60 seconds exposure time
Clean first: with VIRAL CLEANER 100, 200 or 300
Then disinfect: Spray ANTISEPT-S onto the clean, dry surface, leave to act (60 seconds), finished. If necessary, wipe with a clean cloth.
Surface disinfection – safe, effective and compatible
- Spray on, allow to take effect, finished.
- The users can continue working immediately → only 1 minute of exposure time
- Even viruses and bacteria that are resistant to other processes are eliminated
- 99,99 % effectiveness
- No labelling
- pH neutral
- Dermatologically tested
Related links to "ANTISEPT-S"
Seals of approval
- the cleaner is ready-to-use
- kennzeichnungsfrei gem. CLP-Verordnung
|Cleaner basis:||water-based pH-neutral|
|Concentrate:||ready to use|
|Seal of approval:||Ready-To-Use, unlabelled|
- Clean first: with VIRAL CLEANER 100, 200 or 300
- Then disinfect: Spray ANTISEPT-S onto the clean, dry surface, leave to act (60 seconds), finished. If necessary, wipe with a clean cloth.
- Check for material compatibility before first use
Low application temperature, energy-saving, water-saving
For us, sustainability means taking responsibility
From renewable raw materials, non-flammable, VOC-free, non-marking
Suitable for the food industry, miscible with water, can be rinsed without residue
Free from / reduced volatile organic compounds according to EU regulation