SURFOX-HArt.-Nr : G10092
SURFOX-H is an electrolyte solution for the cleaning of TIG- and point welds. SURFOX-H has been designed so as to keep environmental impact to a minimum and develop fewer vapours.
- Developed for TIG- and point welding of stainless steel
- No transport of HAZMATs, no storage of HAZMATs
- Fewer vapours
- Safe alternative to pickling pastes und aggressive acids
- No labelling required under the CLP Regulation
SURFOX H is a water-based acidic electrolyte solution for the fast and uncomplicated cleaning of stainless steel, and, in combination with the SURFOX device, for the removal of tarnishing from weld seams.
Related links to "SURFOX-H"
Seals of approval
- Suitable for use in the food industry
|Seal of approval:||NSF|
|Safety advice:||Met. Corr. 1|
Field of application
- Cleans stainless steel and removes tarnishing from weld seams
- Can be used in stainless steel manufacture and processing, in the chemical and pharmaceutical industries, the foodstuffs industry, and in refrigeration technology
SURFOX-H has been developed for use in the SURFOX device and is ready for use. Just pour the electrolyte solution into the SURFOX device and clean the surfaces. Then wipe the processed areas with a damp cloth or rinse with water.
Low application temperature, energy-saving, water-saving
For us, sustainability means taking responsibility
From renewable raw materials, non-flammable, VOC-free, non-marking
Suitable for the food industry, miscible with water, can be rinsed without residue
Free from / reduced volatile organic compounds according to EU regulation