Anti-SeizeArt.-Nr : C20002
Anti-Seize is a micro-fine high-performance solid lubricant paste that deposits in fissured and porous sliding surfaces, thus protecting them from corrosion, heat freeze and abrasion at temperatures of up to 1200°C/2192°F. This protection is maintained even under extreme pressures of up to 200 N/mm².
- Deposits in fissured and porous sliding surfaces
- Protects from corrosion, heat freeze and abrasion at temperatures of up to 1200°C/2192°F
- Prevents friction corrosion, protects against fretting corrosion, avoids electrochemical corrosion - for more precise torques
Anti-seize is extremely resistant and prevents corrosion and surface abrasion.
It is abrasion-, flash-, and rinsing-proof and prevents friction corrosion as well as seizing of bolts, hinges and bolted connections.
It contains no abrasive ingredients, so the surfaces won’t be attacked by abrasions.
The paste also features a low friction coefficient and high oxidation resistance. This way, friction corrosion is prevented and electrochemical corrosion, in which different metals get into contact and the less noble metal will corrode, is avoided. In addition, the single parts are protected against fretting corrosion, which keeps threads functioning smoothly and relevant components, such as nuts, fitting.
Its select inorganic solid lubricant combination, embedded in special synthetic oil, makes it resistant to cold and hot water, oil, benzine, and most acids and liquors.
Welding nozzles are protected from weld spatter, and slow-running bearings on eccentric action machines, curved disks, chains and antifriction bearings can be lubricated.
This way, surface abrasion is prevented, providing for more precise torques. It also makes unfastening hot screws easier and in addition makes them reusable.
The solid lubricant paste is free from nickel and lead, so it won’t cause any allergies against these materials. It also contains no sulphur, halogens or silicone oil.
- Resistant to cold and hot water, oil, benzine, and most acids and liquors
- Abrasion-, flash-, and rinsing-proof, free from abrasive ingredients
- Protection even at extreme pressures of up to 200 N/mm2
- Contains no nickel, lead, sulphur, halogens or silicone oil
Related links to "Anti-Seize"
Seals of approval
- unlabelled according to CLP-regulations
- Free from volatile organic compounds
|Concentrate:||ready to use|
|Seal of approval:||unlabelled, VOC free!|
|Safety advice:||Aerosol 1, Aquatic Acute 1|
Field of application
- For use in maintenance
- For use in production sites and workshops
Anti-Seize is ready for use and can simply be stirred in and applied to the surfaces to be protected/lubricated by means of the enclosed brush. Afterwards, the parts can be processed and machined.
Low application temperature, energy-saving, water-saving
For us, sustainability means taking responsibility
From renewable raw materials, non-flammable, VOC-free, non-marking
Suitable for the food industry, miscible with water, can be rinsed without residue
Free from / reduced volatile organic compounds according to EU regulation