Stainless Steel SprayArt.-Nr : B40004
Stainless Steel Spray is a fast-drying anti-corrosion spray made from micro-fine stainless steel powder.
It provides heat-resistant protection from corrosion and weather effects up to 240°C/464°F. The Spray adheres best to steelwork, but also to wood, paper, and most synthetic materials.
- Fast-drying anti-corrosion spray made from micro-fine stainless steel powder
- Heat-resistant protection from corrosion and weather effects up to 240°C/464°F
- Scratch-resistant, resistant to bending, and impact-proof
Due to the combination of resin and stainless steel powder, Stainless Steel Spray is particularly scratch-resistant, resistant to bending, and impact-proof. Moreover, it is water-repellent and highly resistant to aggressive environmental influences and to acids and liquors.
The surfaces treated with the Spray are sealed and hence permanently protected against external influences.
Therefore, the Spray is used on surfaces both outdoors and indoors, such as railings, moulds, machine parts and components.
Wear and tear on the parts is reduced, which leads to a longer service life.
- Water-repellent and viscoelastic for preservation and retouching
- Highly resistant to acids, liquors and other aggressive environmental influences
Related links to "Stainless Steel Spray"
Seals of approval
- the cleaner is ready-to-use
|Concentrate:||ready to use|
|Seal of approval:||Ready-To-Use|
|Sicherheitsratschläge:||Aerosol 1, Eye Irrit. 2, STOT SE 3|
Field of application
- Universally applicable for all corrosion protection works in the industry, workshops and the building sector, garden and hobby
- Suitable for both outdoors and indoors
Prior to applying Stainless Steel Spray, the surface should be cleaned in order to guarantee optimal corrosion protection. Greases, oils, rust or moisture may have adverse effects and reduce the surface adhesion of the Spray.
During application, an ambient temperature of 18 – 25°C/64.5 – 77°F is recommended.
Shake well before use. Then, from a distance of 25 – 30 cm, a thin, uniform layer can be applied to the surface, working crosswise and lengthwise.
In multi-layer applications, each layer should be left to dry for 5 – 8 minutes.
After only 10 – 15 minutes the coat will be dry to the touch, and after approx. 4 – 6 hours it will be completely cured. It can be recoated after approx. 6 hours.
Low application temperature, energy-saving, water-saving
For us, sustainability means taking responsibility
From renewable raw materials, non-flammable, VOC-free, non-marking
Suitable for the food industry, miscible with water, can be rinsed without residue
Free from / reduced volatile organic compounds according to EU regulation