Tiefen-Eisfrei -50°CArt.-Nr : F01002
Ice-Free -50°C works efficiently with long-term effect against the formation of ice and snow at temperatures down to -50°C/-58°F. The de-icing granulate is mildly alkaline and thus counteracts the formation of rust on metals and also the mildly acidic effect of “acid rain”.
Moreover, it absorbs humidity from the air and can hence also be used for the drying of damp rooms.
- Eliminates snow and ice at temperatures down to -50°C/-58°F
- Good adhering properties also on ramps with inclination angles of up to 45°
- Counteracts “acid rain” and rust formation
- According to an expert opinion rendered by Bielefeld University, it is better compatible with plant growth than conventional gritting and salting media
Ice-Free -50 °C effectively removes ice and snow at temperatures down to -50°C/-58°F. With normal ice formation without new snowfall, the de-icing effect lasts up to three days. Thanks to the mild alkalinity of the granulate, marble and synthetic floors will not be damaged, and rust formation on metals will be avoided.
When used on soil, according to an expert opinion rendered by Bielefeld University, the granulate is better compatible with plant growth than conventional gritting and salting media. In addition, it contains no urea, which means no pollution of groundwater.
Its 100% solubility in water prevents clogging in manhole covers, etc. The long-term-effect active granules can also be used on inclined surfaces, such as ramps, with inclination angles of up to 45°.
- Long-term-effect active granules
- 100% water-soluble
- No clogging in manhole covers, etc.
- No urea
Related links to "Tiefen-Eisfrei -50°C"
Tips & Hints
Materialverträglichkeit an Gummi- und Kunststoffkomponenten testen.
Field of application
- For use in vehicle fleets and on company premises
- For use in gardens and parks
- Can be used for the drying of damp rooms
- Can be used on pavements and curbs
Ice-Free -50°C is scattered uniformly on the area to be de-iced. The quantity of granulate depends on the amount of snow or ice and on the temperature.
With light frost, you will need approx. 20 g/m², with thicker layers of ice up to 100 g/m².
Due to its humidity-absorbing properties, the de-icing chemical can also be used for the drying of damp rooms.
Low application temperature, energy-saving, water-saving
From renewable raw materials, non-flammable, VOC-free, non-marking
Suitable for the food industry, miscible with water, can be rinsed without residue
Free from / reduced volatile organic compounds according to EU regulation