XXXXXE-NOX ShineArt.-Nr : A50170
Special emulsion for the cleaning and maintenance of matt and polished stainless steel
Highly effective special water-based product for silicone- and VOC-free cleaning and maintenance of matt and polished stainless steel and other metal surfaces, especially in the foodstuffs industry.
- Can be used in the food industry, NSF approval A7, C1 130943
- No labelling required under the CLP Regulation
- Ready to use – simply spray on and wipe off – no streaks
E-NOX Shine is a highly effective water-based cleaning and care emulsion, especially for the cleaning and maintenance of matt and polished stainless steel. It also removes dust, fingerprints, oil and light limescale- and flash rust residues from aluminium and chrome, no-ferrous metals, glass and plastics, ceramics and wood. The ready-to-use care product dries fast on the treated surface and leaves a touch-proof, gleaming and preserving protective film. This film has an anti-static effect and effectively protects from fresh contamination. Printed or etched inscriptions (e.g. on kitchen appliances and elevators) will not be dissolved.
The special emulsion has been approved for the cleaning and care of kitchen appliances and systems in industrial kitchens, breweries, dairy plants and other food-producing or -processing companies. In such companies, cleaning and care is particularly required not only for optical but also for hygienic reasons. Surface treatment of finished metal components and of those that are in use helps retain their value. Parts will also be well protected for extended storage periods.
- Removes dust, fingerprints, and oil
- Maintains metal surfaces, e.g. stainless steel
- Dries fast on processed surfaces
- No labelling required in accordance with the CLP Regulation
- C1 NSF certification
Related links to "XXXXXE-NOX Shine"
Seals of approval
- Suitable for use in the food industry
|Mechanik:||Manuell (Handwäsche), Manuell (Handwäsche) an vertikalen Oberflächen|
|Contamination:||Dust, fingerprints, light residues|
Field of application
- Maintenance, repair and care in the entire food and beverage industry
- For the cleaning and care of matt and polished stainless steel
- Industrial kitchens and canteens in hotels, care facilities or hospitals
- Food-processing companies, such as dairy plants, wineries, mills, bakeries, meat processing
- plants and feed production and -processing
- Sanitary area
- Also for the care of aluminium, chrome, ceramics, wood, non-ferrous metals, glass and plastics
E-NOX Shine is ready-to-use and has been developed for manual surface treatment. Just spray it on, distribute it uniformly on the surfaces with a dry soft cloth or tissue, and wipe dry.
Low application temperature, energy-saving, water-saving
From renewable raw materials, non-flammable, VOC-free, non-marking
Suitable for the food industry, miscible with water, can be rinsed without residue
Free from / reduced volatile organic compounds according to EU regulation