Power Cleaner KST 2.0Art.-Nr : A02009
Low-foaming, acidic high-performance cleaner, especially designed for mechanical use for cleaning the interior of cooling ducts of injection moulds in combination with the RWR KST (pipe- and heat exchanger cleaning device). The cleaner achieves perfect results in injection-moulding-, aluminium-casting-, and zinc-diecasting processes. It removes limescale, rust, mineral deposits and light organic contaminations from tempering units, systems and moulds.
- VOC-reduced and free from solvents and hydrochloric acid
- Occupational safety and employee protection are increased
- For cleaning the interior of cooling ducts, tempering units, and systems
- Optimized recipe ► no corrosion, good material compatibility, gentle on the metal of the injection mould
- Removes limescale, rust and mineral deposits also from complex mould geometries
- Ready-to-use, eco-friendly, water-based acidic cleaner
- No costly cooling duct widening required
- No downtimes
- Increased mould productivity
- Increased system durability and product quality
Contaminations such as coolant- and refrigerant deposits, limescale, rust and mineral deposits are removed effectively. Occupational safety and employee protection benefit from the VOC-reduced cleaner that is also free from solvents and hydrochloric acid. The longevity of the moulds and systems and the quality of the products are increased. Pre-emptive cleaning results in increased heat exchange, which in turn increases productivity.
Related links to "Power Cleaner KST 2.0"
Seals of approval
- Reduced volatile organic compounds
|Material:||Castings, Iron, Steel/stainless steel|
|Mechanik:||Automatische Teilewaschmaschine, RWR, Tauchbad, Ultraschall|
|Contamination:||Mineral and limescale residues, Rust, oxidations, discolouration|
|Sicherheitsratschläge:||Eye Irrit. 2, Met. Corr. 1, Skin Irrit. 2|
Field of application
- For cleaning the interior of cooling ducts of plastic injection moulds
- Effectively removes limescale, rust, mineral deposits and light organic contaminations from the cooling ducts
- Efficient removal of deposits also from complex pipe geometries
Use Power Cleaner KST 2.0 concentrated or diluted up to 1:5 in the RWR KST cleaning device.
Low application temperature, energy-saving, water-saving
From renewable raw materials, non-flammable, VOC-free, non-marking
Suitable for the food industry, miscible with water, can be rinsed without residue
Free from / reduced volatile organic compounds according to EU regulation