Power Cleaner DBArt.-Nr : A01028
Low-foaming cleaner for mechanical cleaning
Power Cleaner DB is a water-based acidic cleaner without nitric acid components that has been especially developed for mechanical cleaning in the HTW (Hot-Water Parts Washer) and for use in the RWR (Pipe- and Heat Exchanger Cleaning Device). By combining different active ingredients, contaminations such as pigments, dust, and metal debris can be removed. Also metallic surface oxides such as rust and scale are dissolved effectively.
- For the mechanical removal of mineral deposits
- Cleaning of vacuum toilets or flushing of pipes and heat exchangers
- Flushing of recirculation systems
- Façade cleaning, basic cleaning
- Descaling of spray-degreasing systems (hot-water parts washers)
- Free from hydrochloric acid and VOC-free
- Approved by Deutsche Bahn AG
The high-performance cleaning concentrate Power Cleaner DB is used in mechanical cleaning. Mainly in pipe- and heat exchanger cleaning and in spray cleaning, persistent mineral contaminations, green growth, and biofilms are removed effectively. Thanks to mechanical support, also parts that are difficult to reach can be cleaned safely. Especially in closed-loop systems where manual cleaning is not possible, the combination of cleaner and rinsing mechanics achieves good results. Power Cleaner DB features excellent compatibility with built-in materials. Common fields of use in spray cleaning are e.g. maintenance of vacuum toilets, pumps, and water meters, and the removal of process-related corrosion on manufacturing parts.
Related links to "Power Cleaner DB"
Tips & Hints
Nicht auf säureempfindlichen Oberflächen oder hochglanzpolierten Metallen einsetzen.
Seals of approval
- Suitable for use in the food industry
|Material:||Castings, Iron, Steel/stainless steel|
|Mechanik:||Automatische Teilewaschmaschine, RWR, Tauchbad, Ultraschall|
|Contamination:||Mineral and limescale residues, Rust, oxidations, discolouration|
|Sicherheitsratschläge:||Eye Irrit. 2, Met. Corr. 1, Skin Irrit. 2|
Field of application
- For use in the RWR (Pipe- and Heat Exchanger Cleaning Device) for pipe and vessel cleaning, and in the HTW (Hot-Water Parts Washer)
- Can be used in the mechanical removal of limescale, rust, and urine scale (e.g. when cleaning vacuum toilets or flushing pipes)
- Descaling of spray-degreasing systems (HTWs)
- For mechanical applications in the RWR (Pipe- and Heat Exchanger Cleaning Device) for pipe and vessel cleaning, and in the HTW
Low application temperature, energy-saving, water-saving
From renewable raw materials, non-flammable, VOC-free, non-marking
Suitable for the food industry, miscible with water, can be rinsed without residue
Free from / reduced volatile organic compounds according to EU regulation