Power Cleaner 400Art.-Nr : A02094
Removal of even the most persistent of mineral deposits
Water-based, low-foaming acidic cleaner for mechanical cleaning
Power Cleaner 400 is a low-foaming, highly effective cleaner for the removal of even the most persistent of mineral deposits when different materials and metals have to be cleaned. The cleaner is free from phosphoric and hydrochloric acid, which makes it less corrosive less aggressive in cleaning.
- Cleaning and flushing of pipes, coolers and other pipe- and heat exchanger cleaning devices (RWR)
- Less corrosive than conventional acids
- Good thermal stability – can be heated up to 60°C/140°F
- Free from phosphates, phosphoric and hydrochloric acid
Power Cleaner 400 is an efficient water-based acidic cleaner for the removal of even the most persistent of mineral deposits. The cleaner is aggressive on deposits but gentle on the surfaces. It features a high dissolving power with limescale, urine scale and deposits on surfaces and pipe systems made of different materials and metals. Also suited for spray cleaning.
- Highly effective and efficient
- For manual and mechanical use
- Free from phosphoric and hydrochloric acid
- High material compatibility
- Universally applicable
- Only slightly corrosive
- No chlorides, no halogen compounds
- Low-odour, no acrid fumes
- Works at ambient temperature, but is also thermally stable
- Easily biodegradable
The low-odour cleaner does not cause any unpleasant or acrid fumes during application. This means increased occupational safety for the user. It is easily biodegradable, which makes it a good alternative to cleaners that contain phosphoric and hydrochloric acid. The cleaner is also non-oxidizing; it contains no chlorides and no halogen compounds. The acidic active ingredients of the Power Cleaner 400 are only slightly corrosive on many materials. One field of use is also the brightening of aluminium, copper, and brass. Good cleaning results are already achieved at ambient temperature. Simply spray the product on, allow to soak, and wipe it off with a damp cloth or tissue. Easily corroding material should be dried after cleaning and be protected against corrosion. The application concentration depends on the type and persistence of the mineral deposit.
Power Cleaner 400 has been designed of ruse in pipe- and heat exchanger cleaning devices (RWR). Contaminations can also be dissolved quickly in ultrasonic or immersion baths.
Related links to "Power Cleaner 400"
Seals of approval
- Energy efficient by low application temperature
- Free from volatile organic compounds
|Material:||Aluminium, Brass, Castings, Iron, Non-ferrous metals, Steel/stainless steel|
|Mechanik:||Automatische Teilewaschmaschine, RWR, Tauchbad, Ultraschall|
|Positiv-Icons:||Clean Blue, VOC free!|
|Sicherheitsratschläge:||Eye Irrit. 2, Met. Corr. 1|
|Contamination:||Mineral and limescale residues, Rust, oxidations, discolouration|
Field of application
- zum Aufhellen von Aluminium, Kupfer und Messing
- gute Reinigungsergebnisse zeigen sich bereits bei Raumtemperatur
- reinigen und spülen von Rohren, Kühlern oder anderen Rohr- und Wärmetauscher Reinigungsanlagen (RWR)
- Entfernung stärkster mineralischer Ablagerungen wie von Oberflächen und Rohrsystemen aus unterschiedlichen Materialien und Metallen
Power Cleaner 400 ist für den Einsatz in Rohr- und Wärmetauscher Reinigungsanlagen (RWR) konzipiert.
Auch Anwendungen im Ultraschall- oder Tauchbad für nicht rohrartige Bauteile sind möglich
Low application temperature, energy-saving, water-saving
From renewable raw materials, non-flammable, VOC-free, non-marking
Suitable for the food industry, miscible with water, can be rinsed without residue
Free from / reduced volatile organic compounds according to EU regulation