FT 100Art.-Nr : A50057
Surfactant-free cleaning agent for surface pre-treatment
The ready-to-use cleaner is fast-drying and perfect for the residue- and streak-free removal of light oil- and dust contaminations. It can also be used as a residue-free coolant when sawing and drilling aluminium. FT 100 cleans glass, varnished surfaces, plastics, metals, wood, mirrors, etc. It removes dust, fingerprints, light oil- and grease contaminations, felt pen, and fresh adhesive residues, and it dries fast.
- Easy and safe handling
- No labelling required under the CLP Regulation
- NSF certificate for use in the food industry
- Ready to use – just spray it on and wipe it off
FT 100 is surfactant-free and cleans surfaces such as glass or plastics without leaving residues, streaks or stains. The surface cleaner is particularly suited for use prior to prior to varnishing, bonding, labelling or coating. In particular, glass, metal or mirrors can easily be cleaned. Moreover, it can be used on wood-, plastic- or varnished surfaces. Not only fingerprints, dust or fresh adhesive residues but also contaminations caused by felt pen, greases or oils can be removed. It can also be used as a residue-free coolant when sawing and drilling aluminium. The spray cleaner is safe to use because it requires no labelling under the CLP Regulation. VOC content is under 20%, so it is not subject to the VOC Directive (1999/13/EC).
It is a ready-to-use-product because it can be sprayed on directly and wiped off with a cloth.
- For cleaning prior to varnishing, bonding, labelling or coating
- Removes dust, fingerprints, light oil and grease contaminations, felt pen, and fresh adhesive residues
- Flash point approx. 42°C/107.6°F, will not continue to burn
- VOC content under 20 % – not subject to the VOC Directive (1999/13/EC)
- Saves time and effort, just spray it on and wipe it off
Related links to "FT 100"
Seals of approval
- Suitable for use in the food industry
- Reduced volatile organic compounds
|Material:||Steel/stainless steel, Tiles, Varnished surfaces|
|Mechanik:||Manuell (Handwäsche), Manuell (Handwäsche) an vertikalen Oberflächen|
|Contamination:||Dust, fingerprints, light residues, Proteins, blood|
|Positiv-Icons:||NSF, VOC reduced!|
Field of application
- Mainly production and processing areas in the industry; the water-based cleaner is NSF-certified, in particular for surface pre-treatment; suitable for use in the food industry
- Prior to varnishing, bonding, labelling (e.g. exhibition construction) or other coating processes
- Eliminates light melamine resin residues in chipboard production and processing
- Removes separating agent- and adhesive residues after application of edge bands in wood processing
- Can be used to remove stains from carpets, upholstery, textiles, etc.
- Can also be used as a residue-free coolant when sawing and drilling aluminium
- Removes dust, fingerprints, and light oil- and grease contaminations
Just spray FT 100 onto the surfaces and then wipe it off with a cloth.
When used in the food processing sector, the cleaned surface should be rinsed with plenty of water.
Low application temperature, energy-saving, water-saving
From renewable raw materials, non-flammable, VOC-free, non-marking
Suitable for the food industry, miscible with water, can be rinsed without residue
Free from / reduced volatile organic compounds according to EU regulation